1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Official Site of Unofficial Parody: George R.R. Martin's "A Movie With Muppets."

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Gregor Samosa, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Gregor Samosa New Member

Hi Muppet People,

I'd like to invite you to visit a ridiculous enterprise of mine-- the entirely fictional novelization of the original Muppet Movie as written by George R.R. Martin. It's an ongoing project with no useful purpose other than to be silly-- and we're four chapters in.

[WARNING! Game of Thrones-ish sex and violence abound. Or, at least, exist.]

So please come visit AMovieWithMuppets.com-- or my blog, From The Laptop of Len Schiff-- and if you feel moved, say hi or spread the word.

Kermit is coming!

Len