Official Sweetums Thread

Natalie

Reaction score
AHH! I'm so jealous beaker! (and all you others who have hugged Sweetums) My new life goal is just to hug him, which I guess I already mentioned earlier in this thread, but it's worth mentioning again.:big_grin:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I love sweetums in muppets 3D,since he is live.in fact when I was little I tried to hug him during the show

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I like Sweetums too, and my fav part was also in Muppet Treasure Island when he "switched sides". I do hope that they make a toy of him for the new line. In the palisades faq on this forum they have questions in regrads to this and they were answered in a manner that a Sweetums is already planned. Rejoice Sweetum fans, cause the big fuzzy guy may be available to own soon... at a toy store near you! Or so I hope!
Any update from the Palisades email?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>AHH! I'm so jealous beaker! (and all you others who have hugged Sweetums) My new life goal is just to hug him, which I guess I already mentioned earlier in this thread, but it's worth mentioning again<<<

I hope you get to! I have a big feeling Sweetums will be roaming around Muppetfest 2003 just like last year! And hey, youre already halfway there being your in IL! I really got to start saving for the big ol trip, as who knows when the official announcement will come down. Anyways, just to hug Sweetums or say ya got to see the Electric Mayhem perform live is to cool...so to everyone, save up!

Natalie

Reaction score
well, I'll get to hug him some day, I'll make sure of it. But as for muppetfest this year, I'm really starting to doubt that I'll be able to go!:frown: I have so many other trips planned, and unfortunately that one is at the bottom of my parent's list for me, yes, i'm still under 18, it really sucks. But, if they keep having muppetfest, I'll go sometime for sure, and I have already started saving up.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>well, I'll get to hug him some day, I'll make sure of it. But as for muppetfest this year, I'm really starting to doubt that I'll be able to go!<<<

Awww!:frown: Luckily it is next year, not this year. I was worried theyd have it in December of this year which would suck as it take s alot of planning and saving up. Word has it, it will be around march...but that could change of course.

I have so many other trips planned, and unfortunately that one is at the bottom of my parent's list for me, yes, i'm still under 18, it really sucks. But, if they keep having muppetfest, I'll go sometime for sure, and I have already started saving up.<<<

Well, youve gotta turn 18 sometime soon! By then hopefully your parents will let ya have more freedom...as Muppetfest is without a doubt a dream come true. Im so glad I finally got a job, as I'll have just enough time to save up for what will no doubt be quite an expense(CA to NYC flight, hotel, Gold package, merchandise spending, etc)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! I love the big dude too! I wish I could have gone to Disneyworld and gotten the Sweetums as the statue of Liberty figure!

Now if we could only bring Janice back, we'd have it made!!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Sweetums,thanks for the memories!

:wink: Hey there.First memory that still sticks in my mind is Sweetums in The Frog Prince,with a different voice than Richard Hunt's,his glowing yellow eyes & the song Polly Wolly Froggy get a mighty...::shudder:: & my brother and I had the album soundtrack to the show(for some reason I did play that song over & over again,until it wore out the record,lol).

I love Sweetums in TMM 'This my Jack.Hi Jack.Jack not name,Jack job!' & coming thru the movie screen at the end of TMM.

I love Sweetums at Muppets 3-D,coming out looking for Bean Bunny with the audience,playing with the paddle ball.

Overall,I now see Sweetums as a gentle giant that you just want to hug & joke around with for a long,long time. :flirt: :stick_out_tongue:

Whatever

Reaction score
Not much to add here. I love Sweetums too! :flirt: