Oh, I've missed you all so much!!!

Sweetums

Reaction score
Well, here I am, once again! Having been missing from the hallowed ranks of Muppet Central for many months, I have yet again returned to take my rightful place as One Of You.

:smile: New forum looks nice... and great new graphics for the website, too. It'll take a little while for me to get used to the new place (I still miss Delphi!!!) but I am glad to be back in the game again. :smile:

So, what's new? What have I missed? How's everybody doing? I'm doing good... this summer I went on my first church mission trip to Jamaica. I'm in a City Theatre production of "Scrooge" right now (performances start December 12). I got a job as a page at the library in the next town over. And I guess that's pretty much it for my news.

Oh, wait! There is one more thing... I am now a PERMITTED DRIVER. Yes, that is correct. Not licsenced, but permitted. Better than nothing, tho. :smile:

Anywhoo. I hope I can pick up pretty much where I left off... and boy is it good to be back!!!!!!!!!

-Sweetums

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to see you back Sweetums! For those that may not remember, Sweetums made and hosted signature images for some of the forum members the past couple years before we moved from Delphi. I'm sure you'll have a little avater before long. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Welcome Back Sweetums,

So whats the deal with being a permitted driver but not licensed ? Does it mean that they permit you to drive but you aren't licensed to shout at people yet ? :rolleyes:

Sweetums

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Welcome Back Sweetums,

So whats the deal with being a permitted driver but not licensed ? Does it mean that they permit you to drive but you aren't licensed to shout at people yet ? :rolleyes:
It means I have my drivers permit but not license. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Aha - they call that 'provisionary' here !

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
So glad to see you back, Sweetums! We missed you! Gee, wish I had one of those double chocolate "welcome back" cakes to share with you. Would you settle for some broccoli? :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
THE PRODIGAL MONSTER RETURNS...

Welcome home, Sweetums!!

Glad you're back and safe and not driving yet! :smile:

What's been going on? Nothing. How we doing? Fine.

But currently, I want some double chocolate cake and don't know why!!

FOMP!

FOZ

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: THE PRODIGAL MONSTER RETURNS...

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
But currently, I want some double chocolate cake and don't know why!!
Sorry, Moi would give you some cake, but we just ran out. *quickly shoves half of double chocolate cake in her mouth* How about some broccolli?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But, currently, I want some broccoli, and I don't know why...