1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Oh man, I love Fraggles.....

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Meg, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Meg

Meg New Member

I love fraggles! I totally never knew that there was a message board for them! This is awesome, I use to watch the fraggles all the time. Oh man I use to dig for them in my back yard...I was only 6 soo...
  2. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Good to see an enthusiast! Digging for Fraggles? That's a new one... I wish I was as creative as you were as a kid. ^^

And I too loveth the Fraggles... so I welcome ye! Welcome!

^_^ Debo
  3. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Hey, another newbie who shares a birthday with me, welcome :cool:

Why does everyone put "the middle of nowhere" for their location? Has The Nothing stretched that far, or is it a Fraggle ref I'm not getting? :confused:
  4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Scott - See, some people put their state-of-mind in their location, rather than their physical location. Some people feel very much in the middle of nowhere, even if they live in like NYC.

I live in Miramar, but I feel like I'm in my own private Idaho. You know, its weird that that song is a fun B-52's song, because I really closely relate it to the way I've been feeling lately. (Hopefully through the cold reaches of cyberspace my current feelings haven't come through. god, stereotypical teenage depression really is stupid. I like to think of my feelings as different though [lol, how stereotypical is that?!]).

-Matt
  5. muppetfreak12

muppetfreak12 New Member

teeheehee FRAGGLES!!!

Have you signed the DVD petition? :excited:
  6. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

WELCOME, fellow Fraggle lover!!!! I never dug for Fraggles, but my brother has a Fraggle hole in his dorm room!!! (No strange postcards as of yet, though.)
    ....I say I live "2 miles beyond the borders of the known universe" because I DO! I live 2 miles past this place called Barker's Corner, which looks like the outskirts of a tiny little town, gas stations, hardware store, even a diner....But, you keep driving and there's no town. It's kind of eerie, actually.
  7. Meg

Meg New Member

I say that I live in the middle of nowhere because I basically do. I live in Wyoming County, NY were the cows out number the people so yea....that is why I say that. I haven't actually heard of the DVD petition but I prolly would sign it if I agreed with it. Thank you all so very much for the welcome; I feel so loved:flirt: , i hope you all have a lovely day...
  8. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

9. Meg

Meg New Member

oh and it is signed

I signed the petition, if they put the fraggles back on the air oh man that would be awesome.:excited:
  10. Meg

Meg New Member

So what is everyones favorite fraggle?, mine is obviously Red. I can guess what some of yours are but not everyones.
  11. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Hiya, mine's Gobo

:smirk::excited:
  12. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Mine are Gobo ( :smirk: ) and Wembley (as you can tell by my avatar).
  13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I was just looking through some of the signiatures on the DVD petition, and noticed (besides all the MCF people) how many Muppet-associated people HAVE signed.

Karen Prell (one of the firsts)
    Joey Mazzarino
    Jerry Nelson (this was a shocker! But a good one!)

Well, I ended up stopping around 2776, but, there's most likely more listed, I'm sure.

I don't know if they're all really them, or not, but, it just means alot to me to think that the Muppeteers themselves care so much about the show.

Dang! That's a lot of signatures to go through!
  14. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Scoot,

You dont have to go through them - LOL!

Go to the 'Thanks' page on the site, All the people who worked onFraggle Rock and signed the Petition are thanked in there.

see ya
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Re: Scoot,

Yeah, I saw that when I got to signature number 2776. *sigh*

2776 signatures of my life wasted! :)