1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Oh No! Another Ebay Puppet!

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, May 19, 2005.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Extremely cute! There's just one thing Id add. It would be nice to see a photo of someone performing the puppet. So we can get a good idea of the size and stuff.

Kinda looks like Zoe!
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That's a great puppet! Good work!
  4. biblebetty

biblebetty New Member

I really like this one. I'm tempted to put in a bid.

BibleBetty
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I just checked out your updated website, and it's a lot better! Your new Grover puppet is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! Man, I HAVE to ask, WHERE DO you get all of that fur material?!
  6. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

7. DMETxix

DMETxix New Member

Looking good, as usual.
  8. whatadoddle

whatadoddle New Member

Angelfire ROCKS!!

Hi, I really like the puppet, and your website is really good too! What material are you using in your puppet-making section? (won't be able to get in UK! :cry: ) It sort of sparkles - is that the legendary muppet fleece?
    Fabrics in the UK tend to be a bit "stodgy", that is why I stick to quality fur and make "animals". I really must build a web site; I am quite computer literate but too impatient (and busy) to spend the time. Well done on making your muppet - type puppets look unique to you!
    Best wishes Mandy
  9. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

I'm impressed...
  10. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi again all,
    i agree and next time i will include a photo of myself holding the puppet to show size etc. I get all my fur fabric from my local fabric store.. i have a really good one near me that sells nearly every style/length of fur - very handy, if there is a fur close to the color i need i just dye it with Rit dye and it changes the color.. for example my Oscar puppet is the same green fur that i used to make my original "lily" puppet. And yes that sparkly material on my website is indeed the famous muppet fleece (antron fleece). and thanks for your kind words for my grover replica...
    cheers
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I wish my local fabric stores carried fur like that. I finally hadto buy a giant little girl's-like purple furry pillow from K-Mart just get the right type of fur and the right color. Good thing I bought when I did, because now they don't have those pillows anymore. At least right now, I don't need fur, because I'm not going to build another monster...now I'm going to build a little treefrog. Let me ask you this...do you build puppets for a living? Because if you don't, you should, you're great. There's one thing I don't understand though...I was looking at your new "How to Make Your Own Puppets" page, and the puppet, where your puppet's mouth was closed...I thought when you build a puppet, you build it with the mouth naturally open.
  12. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Im sure if you shop around you will be able to find a store with fur around you... buying fur pillows for fur is a very expensive way to do it, but atleast your'e not giving up..thats very cool! I don't make puppets for a living.. they are still only a hobby, i actually have a fulltime job i have to fit around my puppet making. Also most of the time i construct my puppets to have an open mouth when i scuplt them, but the jaw on that particular puppet was sewn on - which gave it enough movement. :)