1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

OK! Chats to Kermit The Frog and Pepe The King Prawn

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Pinkflower7783, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

As most people know Kermit and Pepe are in London right now promoting The Muppets on Blu-ray/DVD obviously that means their over there doing new interviews so I thought I would share this interview with you all. Great interview and very funny! Also watch for Steve Whitmire's blooper at the end! Enjoy!

2. catherine

catherine Active Member

lol, that was so funny, wish they did more video's and put them up on youtube. I love that one. They are very cheeky, sometimes.
  3. Pinkflower7783

There's plenty more on YouTube just look up Kermit & Pepe. This was from their recent trip to London to promote the DVD release over there.
  4. catherine

catherine Active Member

thanks for that pinkflower, will have a look another time, when I've got more time.
  5. Pinkflower7783

I didn't mean you had to look right away...:confused:
  6. catherine

catherine Active Member

I know. thanks for the help anyway.
  7. Borples

Borples Active Member

Ha! Bless them for including the bloopers. That made me smile.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Haha I know right? Steve was just like "oops" XD
    Borples likes this.
  9. Borples

Borples Active Member

"Sorry. It's sleepy time." XD

What fascinates me is that when he says "ho," Kermit mouths "ho" instead of "hello." That puppet lip synching thing is really a way of life for them, isn't it?
  10. Pinkflower7783

Ugh sorry but I hate that word puppet...I know Jim used it often but I don't think of them as puppets.

But aside from that it was funny. Lol!! Speaking of you wanna laugh watch this one! Lol!