okay folks here we go!

little jerry

Reaction score
Alrighty folks little jerry here is gonna write out her top ten favorite songs from our favorite street.

1. Okay first off it would not be sesame street with out kermits heart
breaking rendtion of it's not esay being green

2. The people in your neighborhood- bob classic all the way.

3. Fat cat- the coolest rhymeing song i have ever heard really groovy cribian like music

4. I have a tough choice for what count song to nominate but i really love the batty bat the batts crack me up with thier batty batty thiningies.

5. Okay time for a monster song fuzzy and blue broadway style just the way i like it!

6. Clementime with of course the oh moo song man she really hit the high notes.

7. Alright let's hear it for the bands Chrissy and the alpahbets count it higher. I really like the cute voice who sings 9

8> Little jerry and the montones hard pick becuase i love all the songs they sing. I love telephone rock all the way with my body full of rythem he's jsut so cool in that song and his lay some hickups on me cracks me up.

9. Cartoon time hmm so manny favorites but i shall award the cartoon award to the pinball mahcine! great music and fun to sing with.

10. Number ten goes out to a cast song. I have to pick good bye fly for this one. Mainly becuase it's fun and it gets complicated with all those verses and yet the music is exciting. I would do anything jsut to hear the groovy music and watching the cast members expressions oh if i could only go back in time.

little jerry

Reaction score
whoops i almsot forgot!

I frogot to nominate a sign song and of course without further ado i give that to the subway song which makes my list 11 songs i hope you don't mind me doing 11 songs

Erine81981

Reaction score
Love the Little Jerry one in the telephone bothe. I have a episode w/ that one in it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, this list won't be in order. It's hard to make up my mind which is the best, but, here are my favorites:

• I Don't Want to Live on the Moon
  • On My Pond
  • Captain Vegetable
  • The one where Ernie goes "And I tip my hat! Imagine that!" I wish I could remember the name!
  • An Upside Down World
  • Big Bird's blue song
  • Put Down the Duckie
  • Somebody Come and Play
  • Goin' For a Ride
  • The Ballad of Casey MacPhee

Don't ask me why. I just love those songs. Does anyone know the name of the one where Ernie says: "And I tip my hat! Imagine that! Imagine thaaaaaaaaat! Imagine that."? I absolutely love that song.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think "Imagine That" I think. I just know thats what he sings all through the song.