Ol Brown ears is back

tbuitron

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a copy of Rowlf the Dog's Ol Brown Ears is Back? Please let me know. Thanks

scarecroe

Reaction score
I got mine on eBay... and I had to BATTLE for it!

anathema

Reaction score
The prices it goes for on there are ridiculous! Which is why I don't have a copy yet... :frown:

tbuitron

Reaction score
How much would you be willing to sell it for? My 12 yr old son is a huge muppet fan and especially of Rowlf. He is disabled and using puppets is a great way for him to exercise his hands. He wants this cd to learn Rowlf's voice better. Thanks.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
tbuitron

I was just e-mail you back. Sorry I can't sell my CD - However I meant is to make a copy for a trade.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Try http://half.ebay.com/

MuppetDanny

tbuitron

Reaction score
I am interested but I am not sure what I could give you in trade. We have a couple of VHS (Billy Bunny's Animal Songs and Sesame Street 25th Anniversary). Let me know what would work. Thanks

the_cdr_jerk

Reaction score
If you want the cd...let me know

I have an orginal copy of the cd and would be willing to make cdr copies for a small price. let me know. also if anybody is interesed in the orginal...let me know

tbuitron

Reaction score
I would be interested in either the original or a copy. How much do you want for the original? What about the copy? You can post here or e-mail me direct. Thanks.

dlphntat

Reaction score
wild

Last copy I saw on ebay went for almost $50!