Ol' Brown Ears is Back

Super Scooter

Reaction score
First, was this a record? CD? Tape?

Anyway...

There have been a few songs from this record playing on MC Radio, and I've been looking for it for some time. I was wondering, does anyone have MP3s from this record? I figured it wouldn't be a problem to have MP3s of it seeing as how it isn't sold anymore, and is most deffenitely no readily available.

Thank you!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I just got the album in mp3 format from sherlockhemlock.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have two songs from it. But would love the rest. I can e-mail you them if you like Scoot. I may be able to zip them first.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks!

Would one of you be able to send these to me? I'd reeeeeeeally appreciate it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll have to zip them (if you can unzip things) then I'll try and send them tomorrow.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Eight little notes, and You and I and George. (The last one is funniiiiiiieeeeeeeee)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have a few mp3s of this Album but sadly I cant send them via email because I have such a slow dial up connection at 33.3k which is only connect at 2800kbs. The best place to get muppet mp3s is with kazaa mp3 software which is free or even better try the freeware and ad free version at www.kazaalite.com its excellent.

You should also be able to get the CD album on ebay (www.ebay.com) I live in Australia and all muppet albums on CD/tape/record are all quite rare but on ebay worldwide (www.ebay.com) you shouldnt have too much trouble finding it, may be a bit pricey though and you might have to wait for it to come up, just keep checking, I love ebay because you never know what wonderful muppet item might turn up. (not many here in Australia mind due).

Judging by the muppet collectables section on muppetcentral I dont think this Album was released on record, just CD I think the songs were prerecorded and then made into a CD after Jim Hensons Death.

I hope I can help. I know mp3s are controvercial but when the CDs are unavailable expecially here in Australia, (I only own one) you have no choice of you love the music. We are unlucky here with the lack of availability of DVDs and CDs of the muppets etc. If I had a chance to buy a muppet CD that I already had on mp3 I would still buy it, its just better to have the CD. I hope I didnt rabbit on too much.

:smile: :embarrassed:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
First, was this a record? CD? Tape?

Anyway...

There have been a few songs from this record playing on MC Radio, and I've been looking for it for some time. I was wondering, does anyone have MP3s from this record? I figured it wouldn't be a problem to have MP3s of it seeing as how it isn't sold anymore, and is most deffenitely no readily available.

Thank you!
It was a CD. There may have been a cassette release as well. Anyway, drop me a line...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry Scooter. Forgot to send them!!! I'll do it later.