Old Books 1970's sesame street

JJJ

Reaction score
I just obtained 5 old sesame street books from 1970. Does anyone know if they have any value? I can send a picture. Thanks

Gonzo

Reaction score
JJJ said:
I just obtained 5 old sesame street books from 1970. Does anyone know if they have any value? I can send a picture. Thanks
Scarecroe has a point, JJJ.

My take on it is that some of the 1970 Sesame Street books may be valuable, because there are few of them left. If you're not a SS fan yourself, you may want to eBay them, but you're not gonna get a whole lot for them. If you like them yourself at all, keep them. And their monetary value will only increase with age. I've got several from 1970, and I love them--so they have value to me.

:halo:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Erine81981

Reaction score
I one of these's days I'm going to name all the books I have in boxes.

Look out world Kyle's coming through!!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
The same goes for lots of muppet stuff, even though something might be quite rare and hard to find, it depends how much someone wants it to how much its worth.

I bought a fisher price kermit a while ago on a market for about $5AUD and its not in that great condition so would only be worth about that anyway. I took it home and washed it and touched up a few of the scratches on his eye with permanent marker making sure not to get any on the part of the eyes thats supposed to be white.

All the dirt was gone from the kermit and it came out really nice and looks quite new now but still not worth much, he is worth lots to me though because you dont often see kermit toys here let alone old ones.

from,
Paul

ponnie1

Reaction score
I have the whole set of the Sesame Street Library Books,15 all up.Very good condition,had them since a kid.They are more of a sentimental value for me but just curious as to what there value is:search: