1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

old monster clip

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by furryfella, Apr 14, 2002.

1. furryfella New Member

t does anybody remember an old clip with grover in a row boat & a bunch of monsters on a dock!! grover wants them to go in the boat but it it would always sink!! then when they do finally get in they sing something!!!
  2. MIKEB97 New Member

That's the best monster clip I've ever seen! That skit was from the 1971-1972 season and the music was so funny when the boat sank.
  3. furryfella New Member

royal blue yeah thats it!! that was funny the music!!:)
  4. MIKEB97 New Member

Was that the name of that funny music?
  5. furryfella New Member

i think it was row row row your boat ? i think:)
  6. MIKEB97 New Member

It probably was. I think the other monsters were voiced by Jerry Nelson, Caroll Spinney and Jim Henson.
  7. Joggy Member

I just saw and recorded those three clips off Dutch SS.

In the first clip, all the monsters go sit on the left. The second one has them all on the right, and in the third clip, they finally sail.

Great clips, those were faves of mine when I was younger. I hadn't seen them in the longest time. Glad to have them now!
  8. MIKEB97 New Member

I love those clips!