Old Muppet Stage Show From MGM (FULL VIDEO!)

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that link. What a treat! Who knows, recording the track for this show could very possibly have been the last thing all the original guys did together.

:stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was cool. I had seen others but this one was alot better then those others I had seen. You really got to see the characters up close. Awsome!

AAO

Reaction score
it's so weird seeing that video because I work at that exact stage now - where Voyage of the Little Mermaid is located now... I work there and Playhouse Disney where Bear inthe Big Blue House is... just great history to those theaters..

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Thanks for posting that link. What a treat! Who knows, recording the track for this show could very possibly have been the last thing all the original guys did together.
Maybe, but the last thing they all did together also could have been Muppet Vision 3D or The Muppets at Walt Disney World. Who knows when the audio was recorded? It could have been recorded before either project. I also know that there was a Muppet See 'N Say released in 1990 or 1991, which featured Jim Henson's voice. That could have been the last thing that the original performers worked on together.

DeadZone

Reaction score
Very cool video.

Nice to see Lily Tomlin in it as well!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AWESOME! Man, I wish I could have seen that in person!!

Marky

Reaction score
(shudder shudder)

Yikes. That's what the Muppet show would have been had Sid and Marty Croft made it!

That eerie Mickey voice though... the writing was on the wall for the frachise's decline!!!

Marky

Reaction score
I think you may have missed my Disney barb?