Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Whoa-ho-ho, a Satanic episode? Scary! Lol!

I do find it eerie that Episode #666 takes place in the dark and centers on a vampiric character; it's a wonder that churches didn't protest against CTW way back when. (If any of them did, at least it never made national news!)

ISNorden

Reaction score
Does anyone else besides me find it awkward that they named this guy Bob, when there's already a Bob on the show?
As the song goes, count me in; Sesame Street doesn't normally reuse character names like that, so I wonder whether the guys at Sony Wonder weren't thinking.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, Churchs aren't THAT huffy about that kind of stuff!

anytimepally

Reaction score
It's already comercially available on the Rock & Roll! DVD. Of course, I don't know whether that is still in print or not (it's been two years since I last saw a copy of the DVD in stores), and Rock & Roll! does edit the beginning and end of the song (I haven't watched this clip on You Tube, but I suppose the version on You Tube is the uncut version).
yeah.. it's overedited on the Rock & Roll DVD!.. hopefully if it comes out on Old School Vol2, they'll leave it uncut.. I'm still upset about not getting "Mad!" and "Danger" on Volume 1 :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is "Danger" that stop-motion-like bit where that guy falls down the man hole and ends up in another world where he saves a mouse, a cow, a window, and a house? If so, I didn't realize it was THAT old!

anytimepally

Reaction score
I was talking about the Little Jerry & the Monotones song "Danger," although it's from 1974, so it could have been Season 6 *crosses fingers*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm... I don't think I ever saw that one before...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, yes, I think I'll do that... do you have a link to save me the trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.