Older Flower segment

fairyraingirl

Reaction score
Ok I hope someone can help me with this segment. All I can rememeber is a little girl with her dad out walking in a forest and she is talking about it being winter and seeing the flowers beginning to show, and how the ice is melting.
I remember really pretty music playing in the background.

I think she also mentions animals still sleeping in the winter.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I was wondering who directed the clip and who the little girl was. I thought she might have been one of the same girls for the "How to make crayons" clip. I know in that clip one of the girls is Jim Henson's daughter.

JLG

Reaction score
That sounds like the one where it starts out with her talking about how "It's very hard for deer to find food in the wintertime" and it shows the snow falling and covering the forest with melancholy woodwind music playing. Then it becomes spring like you said, and "All the flowers come back!" There's a shot of her from behind running through a field of flowers at the end, with this bouncy flute music.

fairyraingirl

Reaction score
YES!! That's the exact description! I forgot about the deer comment and her running through the field of flowers. Thanks for the memory!