Oliver! - The Musical (In Muppet Style)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey everbody! Here is my next idea! I am deciding to a musical Muppet style. MissMusical12, you may know that there will be darkness, even though Lola p is a fan of horror and dark stuff. Also, I don't have to research as much expect fina a copy of Oliver Twist. Since vettech28 whatever that means was thinking of a Muppet musicals, I thought, "How about I can try to come up with Oliver! with Muppets?"

So, I consider Robin to be Oliver, Rowlf to be Fagin w/ some comedy, Annie Sue is Nancy, Miss Piggy as Charlotte. Well, I am sure she is not impressed for not being Nancy. I might do some breaking the fourth wall, inside jokes (I am not so sure). Overall, it will be a very good fanfic. So, I might be multi-tasking, but what they hey? :smile: Life goes on!

So, I will dedicate this story to Aaron (Rowlf fan maybe), Lola p (horror movie fan), Collgoff, Dominic, bouncybabyfig (she is always an angel), Ruhanna (I might have Kermit as the narrator and an OC who sometimes helps him with the story, but I understand that you're a Kermit and Miss Piggy fan), Dominic (I know some dark parts will scare either you or Collgoff, but Mr. Dickens wants you to "Expect the unexpected!, but I forgot what that phrase even means), Slackbot (the Fraggles and the Muppets not in the cast are in the ensemble or "company". That includes Janken, if that's okay with you), Vincent Liu (if you think Robin is a great in Oliver, you haven't seen nothing yet), and Charlietheown (unlike Kermit like the Muppet Christmas Carol, you'll be surprised that Rowlf has sort of a big part after all). So, I'll work on this fanfic asap right after my other fanfic is done.

Thanks and "God bless everyone!"

Vincent L

Reaction score
A story of Robin in Oliver? Wow! Though I'll add I never seen Oliver! before.

Vincent L

Reaction score
(be careful with the quadruple posts) EDIT: I see it's fixed.

I just saw I'm one of the members you dedicated the story to. Thank you! I think you should invite TogetherAgain (Lisa) here too, as she is also a big Robin fan.

To get a feel of the story, I started reading Oliver Twist (hey, it's by Charles Dickens!). I found a script of the musical online, but I'm not sure if it's accurate (whatever).

Anyway, the only problem now is: I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!!
[bounce, bounce]

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(be careful with the quadruple posts) EDIT: I see it's fixed.

I just saw I'm one of the members you dedicated the story to. Thank you! I think you should invite TogetherAgain (Lisa) here too, as she is also a big Robin fan.

To get a feel of the story, I started reading Oliver Twist (hey, it's by Charles Dickens!). I found a script of the musical online, but I'm not sure if it's accurate (whatever).

Anyway, the only problem now is: I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!!
[bounce, bounce]
:smile: Sheesh! I been having problems with my laptop. (sighs)! No thanks to the warnings that say I got errors. Shoot!

Oh yeah!! TogetherAgain, I am dedicating this to you too. Don't forgot, the Bill Sykes guy I thought might be a human guy. I know it's sounds weird, but I think that's what I want.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hey everbody! Here is my next idea! I am deciding to a musical Muppet style. MissMusical12, you may know that there will be darkness, even though Lola p is a fan of horror and dark stuff. Also, I don't have to research as much expect fina a copy of Oliver Twist. Since vettech28 whatever that means was thinking of a Muppet musicals, I thought, "How about I can try to come up with Oliver! with Muppets?"

So, I consider Robin to be Oliver, Rowlf to be Fagin w/ some comedy, Annie Sue is Nancy, Miss Piggy as Charlotte. Well, I am sure she is not impressed for not being Nancy. I might do some breaking the fourth wall, inside jokes (I am not so sure). Overall, it will be a very good fanfic. So, I might be multi-tasking, but what they hey? :smile: Life goes on!

So, I will dedicate this story to Aaron (Rowlf fan maybe), Lola p (horror movie fan), Collgoff, Dominic, bouncybabyfig (she is always an angel), Ruhanna (I might have Kermit as the narrator and an OC who sometimes helps him with the story, but I understand that you're a Kermit and Miss Piggy fan), Dominic (I know some dark parts will scare either you or Collgoff, but Mr. Dickens wants you to "Expect the unexpected!, but I forgot what that phrase even means), Slackbot (the Fraggles and the Muppets not in the cast are in the ensemble or "company". That includes Janken, if that's okay with you), Vincent Liu (if you think Robin is a great in Oliver, you haven't seen nothing yet), and Charlietheown (unlike Kermit like the Muppet Christmas Carol, you'll be surprised that Rowlf has sort of a big part after all). So, I'll work on this fanfic asap right after my other fanfic is done.

Thanks and "God bless everyone!"
Don't worry Muppetfan24/7. I've seen the movie. The phrase means by the way to think of something that's not likely to happen so you'll be prepared. Like if you were prepared for a thunderstorm on a day that seemed sunny.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This should be interesting. I've only heard a few songs from Oliver (I auditioned for it a LONG time ago for my community theater, but I chickened out and did Wizard Of Oz a year later). I'm still very excited. :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Don't worry Muppetfan24/7. I've seen the movie. The phrase means by the way to think of something that's not likely to happen so you'll be prepared. Like if you were prepared for a thunderstorm on a day that seemed sunny.
I was prepared for a storm on an early Sunday morning, but seriously I do not like the sound of thunder. :sigh:

I have sensitive ears!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This should be interesting. I've only heard a few songs from Oliver (I auditioned for it a LONG time ago for my community theater, but I chickened out and did Wizard Of Oz a year later). I'm still very excited. :big_grin:
You are not alone! I tried to audition for Oliver or for performing songs, but yeah I was given Glinda role instead for the Wizard of Oz. Not too bad, eh?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I was prepared for a storm on an early Sunday morning, but seriously I do not like the sound of thunder. :sigh:

I have sensitive ears!
Me too! I think the worst part about thunder is waiting for the next kaboom.