Olivia's new commercial

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... when was her career supposed to take off after she left Sesame Street? :confused:

The woman who plaied Olivia (the name escapes me, sorry) can be seen in a new Kellogg's commercial promoting another Disney tie in, this time featuring Miniature "Bendy" type toys of Disney Characters from Toy Story, Monsters INC., Lion King, and the classic Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.

She plays the mother of the two kids in the advert.

At least I am 90% sure it's her... :smirk:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Another Olivia Commercial!

Hey! Olivia's got another new commercial! They've been showing this H&R Block commercial (I saw it on Fox this evening during King of the Hill) and I'm almost absolutely sure it's her on there. I've only seen the commercial twice so far.

Olivia fans, keep your eyes open for this H&R Block commercial.

Convincing John

Schmoo

Reaction score
I think her name is Alaina Reed. I remember watching her in the show 227 after she left Sesame Street and shouting "Hey, that's Olivia!"

I vaguely remember her singing a song on SS...it was a slow song, kind of melancholy. I remember them showing her walking around, and they also showed a close up of her face in the corner of the screen. Am I losing it--please someone tell me they remember this! What was the song called, and how did it go? Thanks in advance! :wink: