OMG! JHC finally promotes the new Palisades figures!(err, sort of)

beaker

Reaction score
Well, perhaps this isnt as big a headline as the ubiqitous buyout red herrings we keep getting served up, but nonetheless...on Hollywood Squares in Kermit's box he had a Kermit figure. Finally. JHC has continually dropped the ball by astonishingly either forgetting to or simply not even plugging or referencing the Palisades figures. Either they have bad memory or its politics as usual, but hopefully the JHC can finally give some just deserved promotion for these.

murgatoad

Reaction score
All the hype in the world, especially from Kermit, won't convince consumers to buy something they don't want.

I've heard the CD, and I wouldn't give my belly-button lint for it.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by murgatoad
All the hype in the world, especially from Kermit, won't convince consumers to buy something they don't want.

I've heard the CD, and I wouldn't give my belly-button lint for it.
Well the CD is too little to late. If folks want Muppet music, be it TMS, movie or Fraggle...just start making vcd and mp3 rips...as we may never see anything more than a few generic TMS cds like the Rhino one.

But yeah, JHC is just *now* promoting these figure? sheesh.

MikeWatt

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Well the CD is too little to late. If folks want Muppet music, be it TMS, movie or Fraggle...just start making vcd and mp3 rips...as we may never see anything more than a few generic TMS cds like the Rhino one.

But yeah, JHC is just *now* promoting these figure? sheesh.
What's strange is that in all the press releases I received for the 25th Anniversary, the toys *were* mentioned. Somehow, though, in print articles, the toys didn't make their way in. Maybe the magazines were afraid of seeming like they were endorcing the products, even though they would mention the Nascar tie-in and other things. It's a head-scratcher.

Mike Watt
www.hollywoodisburning.com