OMG...JHC is tapping into my thoughts!

beaker

Reaction score
Did anybody see the return of Farscape tonight? OMG!?!?!?
Not to give anything away...but you know that weird 'time travel back to the late 80's entropy grainfields in the midwest' weird kick Ive been on lately?

Here I thought all this time they were just aimless crazy 3am posts...but as of tonight's episode of Farscape I feel comforted by the fact Im not losing my mind...but one a strange level with JHC think tanks.

I was wondering what the heck DW meant when he said
it sounded like I read spoilers for the new Farscape episodes. weird.

Hmmm...at this rate, we might see that epic sands of time four corners of the earth Muppet film some day!

...hmm, looks like the entropy is finally in full swing.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Here I thought all this time they were just aimless crazy 3am posts...but as of tonight's episode of Farscape I feel comforted by the fact Im not losing my mind...but one a strange level with JHC think tanks.
OMG Cory, all this time i thought you were mad, completely crazy bonkers, but now this explains it ... you have a psychic connection with Brian Henson. :big_grin:

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Yeah, but I think this is the last season...it's still ending, right?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You know, Jackie and I have this theory that for a peron to work at JHC, they have to be able to read minds.

I mean, why is it that we don't have too many visible JHC people here? It's not out of fear (well maybe fear too, but that's not the main reason), but why bother coming here if they can just simply read your mind?

Spooky, isn't it?

:big_grin:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I mean, why is it that we don't have too many visible JHC people here? It's not out of fear (well maybe fear too, but that's not the main reason), but why bother coming here if they can just simply read your mind?

Spooky, isn't it?

Hmm, is that why the Muppets appeared in a rock video?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Did anybody see the return of Farscape tonight? OMG!?!?!?
Not to give anything away...but you know that weird 'time travel back to the late 80's entropy grainfields in the midwest' weird kick Ive been on lately?

I was wondering what the heck DW meant when he said
it sounded like I read spoilers for the new Farscape episodes. weird.

Hmmm...at this rate, we might see that epic sands of time four corners of the earth Muppet film some day!

...hmm, looks like the entropy is finally in full swing.
are you sure you didn't post this at 5 in the morning...i hear brains go dry after 3 am..haha

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
OMG Cory, all this time i thought you were mad, completely crazy bonkers, but now this explains it ... you have a psychic connection with Brian Henson. :big_grin:
LOL ...man, and I was ragging on you for exposing JH's strange esoteric new age side noone knew about...he passed it on to his son! Seriously though, ya guys should head over to savefarscape.com WOW...Ive never seen such hardcore fanaticism and zealousy. But seriously, I had ZERO knowlege of any of last nights plot, for real. So freaking weird.

Originally posted by EmmyMik
You know, Jackie and I have this theory that for a peron to work at JHC, they have to be able to read minds.

Spooky, isn't it?

Exactly! I mean sure the non freelance JHC folks are forbidden from coming on the forums, but maybe there is another reason!
Perhaps JH' secret involvement with the Seth sects or other cryptic orders was to put in place the ability to scan for fan ideas, negating the legalities of freelance submissions and agents!

Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
are you sure you didn't post this at 5 in the morning...i hear brains go dry after 3 am..haha
Um...could be that too...but seriously not to give anything away, but that Farscape new episode...too much!(A return to the late 80's, grainfields in the midwest, Muppets, wow)

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
all i know is...if they read my mind/ideas i want my name on the rolling credits! :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Y'know i've always thought i've got some funky psychic connection with Britney Spears ......... i keep thinking 'I hope Britney wears less' AND SHE DOES !!! :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Y'know i've always thought i've got some funky psychic connection with Britney Spears ......... i keep thinking 'I hope Britney wears less' AND SHE DOES !!! :big_grin:
i think she does that cause she wants people to see her and talk about her....she's pretty but why in the heck would someone wear as little clothing as possible in front of thousands or even millions of people.....

ryan