OMG...JHC is tapping into my thoughts!

Luke

Reaction score
At last an interesting topic at Muppet Central that we can all get involved in. Personally i have this theory, it may be a little hard to believe but i think Britney secretly has a thing for Penguins. Now Penguins are used to being naked (aside from a bow tie) and Britney knows the keepers at the zoo have a TV near the Penguin area. Thus by appearing on TV wearing very little she's hoping the Penguins will see her skimpy attire and consider her for a mate. Sounds a little aloof ? Well it could be all my psychic energy - maybe i'll turn my powers on Oprah next ! :eek:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
At last an interesting topic at Muppet Central that we can all get involved in. Personally i have this theory, it may be a little hard to believe but i think Britney secretly has a thing for Penguins. Now Penguins are used to being naked (aside from a bow tie) and Britney knows the keepers at the zoo have a TV near the Penguin area. Thus by appearing on TV wearing very little she's hoping the Penguins will see her skimpy attire and consider her for a mate. Sounds a little aloof ? Well it could be all my psychic energy - maybe i'll turn my powers on Oprah next ! :eek:
oh dear lord!!!!!.....not the penguin theory again.......and as for oprah..why they heck oprah!!!!!!!!!!!!...i'd go for barbara walters....hehe

ryan

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Well it could be all my psychic energy - maybe i'll turn my powers on Oprah next ! :eek:
Soooo, you want Oprah to get naked in front of penguins? I got lost.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by BoyRaisin2
Soooo, you want Oprah to get naked in front of penguins? I got lost.
could be worse....could be barbara walters....

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Y'know i've always thought i've got some funky psychic connection with Britney Spears ......... i keep thinking 'I hope Britney wears less' AND SHE DOES !!! :big_grin:
You know, while MC's forum has somehow turned into a minefield of "hEy dID yU gUYz sEE tHAT oNE ePaSOdE of Mupptz shOw tHat hAD trhe tWo oLD gUYS and FoNzie cuz IT waZ reaLlY funnie AnD I wuD lIke tO see It aGin ok!" erroneous postings and 'Hey, heres the anti uber look at me club thread!" threads...its good to see I can always trust ya Luke for really funny stuff!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
You know, while MC's forum has somehow turned into a minefield of "hEy dID yU gUYz sEE tHAT oNE ePaSOdE of Mupptz shOw tHat hAD trhe tWo oLD gUYS and FoNzie cuz IT waZ reaLlY funnie AnD I wuD lIke tO see It aGin ok!"
Stop the madness!!!

Plus you forgot "official" threads and thread titles with the longest possible title ever (ok, those just bug me, and I am guilty of trying to do both, but I was *trying* to make a point. I'm not sure if that point got across)...

Luke

Reaction score
Amen, and the threads about 'Hey, this is my 34th post, do i get a prize ?' - i mean Heloooooo, where were ya 4 years ago ! Then there's the people who post the same thing multiple times in every category just to make sure people see it. Then there's the real doozy, people who cannot spell to the point of it looking like some alien message from the planet Ork, or asking something that nobody will reply to - like 'Will you trade my Kermit for your Wizard World Dr Teeth' and then getting the hump when nobody snaps up their offer. Sheesh !

Not that i don't welcome all the lovely newer visitors with open arms of course, you know i'd kiss them all at the door and put a lei over their heads if it was physically possible that i could ! :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
LOL!

I love how this thread has become a support group of sorts.

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Amen, and the threads about 'Hey, this is my 34th post, do i get a prize ?' - i mean Heloooooo, where were ya 4 years ago ! Then there's the people who post the same thing multiple times in every category just to make sure people see it. Then there's the real doozy, people who cannot spell to the point of it looking like some alien message from the planet Ork, or asking something that nobody will reply to - like 'Will you trade my Kermit for your Wizard World Dr Teeth' and then getting the hump when nobody snaps up their offer. Sheesh !
Oh man youre too much^_^ Yeah, I dont wanna say MC is dead...as I guess there isnt much draw for folks to congregate and discuss...but um...if only theyd allow Muppet threads on savefarscape.com Those people, dont they even know what JHC is? Folks think Im some rabid hardcore zealot Muppet fan...you should see how they are with Farscape. How come we dont have people liek that here, that impassioned to wanna have 'Save JHC' campaigns. I started a thread that basicallys aid 'Save Farscape? What about Save JHC?'

Movies205

Reaction score
Well what are we saving JHC from Beaker? I mean it not in any impending doom?