omgosh

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Labyrinth Fairy said:
huh? Stop using these OMG or NM things this is not an Instant Messanging thing, some people dont know what that means spell propely.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
....also please stop using the title thing for replies because some people dont read that unless you post a topic so use full sentences instead of using half of the sentence for the title.....

F

furryredmonster

Really... I know what they mean but a lot of ppl dont. ppl= people see... some ppl dont know.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I just think it's ridiculous that people get lazy and just type stuff like they do on Instant message I mean I hate be rude but still it kinda shows some lazyness. :smirk:

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
I just think it's ridiculous that people get lazy and just type stuff like they do on Instant message I mean I hate be rude but still it kinda shows some lazyness. :smirk:

then I guess I am lazy!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Let's try welcoming our new guests instead of belittleing them and kindly direct them to the rules page of the forums describing the differences between chat rooms and forums such as this instead of muffining a thread, okay? So welcome to MC Labyrinth Fairy! And please check our our rules about posting so that those of us who don't understand computer slang can be more involved. :smile:

On topic; I have to give this movie a second chance as I only saw it once when it first came out.
*heads off to Blockbuster*

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Labyrinth Fairy said:
please stop bossing people
I am sorry that you feel that way,.... we all have our own opinions you know what I mean? :smile:

I am just suggesting you do these things so that people could understang you better I am trying to help.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Let's try welcoming our new guests instead of belittleing them and kindly direct them to the rules page of the forums describing the differences between chat rooms and forums such as this instead of muffining a thread, okay? So welcome to MC Labyrinth Fairy! And please check our our rules about posting so that those of us who don't understand computer slang can be more involved. :smile:

On topic; I have to give this movie a second chance as I only saw it once when it first came out.
*heads off to Blockbuster*
Thank you for showing him that Vic. :smile: