On a plane for 26 hours!!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Cabin Fever was a near-miss!!!

I survived the flight

BUT......from Heathrow to Singapore a person sat behind me who kept pushing against my seat like every 5 minutes, for 13 hours.

Complete insanity was extremely close by the time we got to Singapore.

Luckily the person changed flights in Singapore so all I got behind me on the flight to Auckland was a screaming 3 year old.

Sleep was not an option on either flight.

THE JOYS OF TRAVELING!!!!!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Cabin Fever was a near-miss!!!

Originally posted by Amy
I survived the flight

BUT......from Heathrow to Singapore a person sat behind me who kept pushing against my seat like every 5 minutes, for 13 hours.

Complete insanity was extremely close by the time we got to Singapore.

Luckily the person changed flights in Singapore so all I got behind me on the flight to Auckland was a screaming 3 year old.

Sleep was not an option on either flight.

THE JOYS OF TRAVELING!!!!!!
Planes are fun....not really! When I flew home last month I had this family of people who hated each other and argued the whole time! it was dastardly! LOL!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
I've never been on a plane.
One day you will be :smile: It's nothing spectacular, you just go up in the air for a little while, then you come back down to the ground :smile: Oh! and they give you lots and lots of salty peanuts. Then they bring the drink cart around !

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
At least the drinks are free - after you have paid thousands of dollers for your ticket!

and it is exciting finding out what kind of extremely strange people are going to be seated near/beside you for several hours.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
At least the drinks are free - after you have paid thousands of dollers for your ticket!

and it is exciting finding out what kind of extremely strange people are going to be seated near/beside you for several hours.
It's exciting and scary! LOL! At least the view is cool. I love flying over storms because it's sunny where the plane is but raining underneath you!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

One day you will be :smile: It's nothing spectacular, you just go up in the air for a little while, then you come back down to the ground :smile: Oh! and they give you lots and lots of salty peanuts. Then they bring the drink cart around !

Where should we fly too???

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

Where should we fly too???

Oh we can fly anywhere! Florida, or Hawaii or Europe, hehe! :smile:

Originally posted by Amy

New Zealand is a wonderful place to go on holiday.

Australia is not!!!!!!
What is wrong with Australia? Besides Steve Irwin?