On a plane for 26 hours!!!

gymkatarules

Reaction score
And, woah, Grail...we registered on the same day...how do you have so many more freakin' posts than me? Geesh...I feel like an underachiever.

-Chris

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by gymkatarules
And, woah, Grail...we registered on the same day...how do you have so many more freakin' posts than me? Geesh...I feel like an underachiever.
i have absolutely no life. i spend 8 hours a day at work, doing a job that i could do in my sleep, and it's one of the sites i can access, so i waste a lot of time that way. then when i get home, i spend MORE time on the internet because up until last night, i had a fiancee that is currently in louisiana that i would talk to until all hours...right now i'm just doing it because it's a routine, and if i break it i'm gonna go mad. so i come in here, make pointless, tasteless jokes and pretend that all is right with the world. mostly because i don't wanna deal with reality much right now.

more or less, anyway...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
hey, what good am i if i can't make a cheap joke at the expense of someone i barely know?

i'm kidding of course...though feel free to retaliate 'cause i believe a joke is only as good as the one that follows it
That okay grail - I enjoy being teased (nicely) by people I don't know, and by people I do know!!!

It makes me laugh so I love it!!!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
That okay grail - I enjoy being teased (nicely) by people I don't know, and by people I do know!!!

It makes me laugh so I love it!!!
ah, but were the world filled with more people like you...

sorry...i'm just surprised nobody got mad at me. usually (unless your name is Chris or Byron, apparantly), that kind of joke gets people ALL KINDS of upset. i half expected to get a bunch of things akin to "cut that out"

people have no sense of humor anymore...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
It's my NZ sense of humour.

And the fact you are millions of miles away from me so there is nothing I could do about it if it did offend me (which it will never do) :smile: :smile: :smile:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
And the fact you are millions of miles away from me so there is nothing I could do about it if it did offend me
heh heh...there is that, isn't there. i'm kinda hard to find anyway. heck, even *I* don't know where i am half the time

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
It that the time when you are asleep - or when you are awake?! :big_grin: :big_grin:

Hope you can take the teasing as well as I can. :confused:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
It that the time when you are asleep - or when you are awake?! :big_grin: :big_grin:

Hope you can take the teasing as well as I can. :confused:
sleep? what's that? i mean, just because it's 5am, and i've slept like 3 hours out of the past 56 or so...

and yes, i think i can honestly say that being teased is not a problem...you should hear some of what my friends put me through...

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

sleep? what's that? i mean, just because it's 5am, and i've slept like 3 hours out of the past 56 or so...

and yes, i think i can honestly say that being teased is not a problem...you should hear some of what my friends put me through...
so tell us your problem. You've revealed some of it in other threads, gimmie the low down. That is only if you want to.