On Ebay, Yoda is.. mm mmmmm

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh man! That is too comical. It looks like one of those bad imitations they would use in an SNL sketch or something. Or better yet, it looks like Elmo in prostetic make up to look like Yoda. It's just bad. Ugh. I mean, it's not a bad looking puppet in general, but it doesn't look very much like Yoda.

rtgentry

Reaction score
True it does not look like yoda. But it is very detailed and would pass for yoda for most people. I think since we do not have true antron fleeced yoda from start wars to compare, then they did a okay job.

Jinx

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
... I think since we do not have true antron fleeced yoda from start wars to compare, then they did a okay job.
The real Yoda puppets had no antron fleece. You'll notice that the ebay one is rather fuzzy, which of course the original was not. Also the mouth is way too wide on the ebay one.... I would be more inclined to cal it Yodish...

rtgentry

Reaction score
I guess since i am not a huge star wars fan ,the likeness doesnt matter as much to me as a kermit or muppet likeness would. I bet yoda would be an awesome puppet to play around with though.:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I love that puppet! I wouldn't mind having one, but for the amount of money I'm spending on Muley stuff there is no way I could afford it. It's cute and cool, too, and I bet tons o' good fun can be had with it!

I like it, and if nobody else wants it someone can buy it for me! :smile: C'mon--you know you want to!