ON THE STOOP, the new Sesame Street site created by Barry Lee and BEAR, coming soon!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

As some of you might be aware, Barry Lee has planned on starting a new Sesame Street website at the same time I was starting to build Sesame Station. After conversing with Barry and exchanging different ideas, we have decided to join forces and combine our 2 sites into one big one. So far, the title of the site is "On the Stoop". This forum will stay but its title may change. I hope you will all join us and support this project which we hope to be the greatest Sesame Street fan site on the web. It should be different than anything else you have seen. We have already started and have created some fun things. We also welcome any suggestions regarding what you'd like to see. You can do this in the Feedback section of the forum. Ryan and Beth are still forum moderators.
Thanks to all of you for your support!

Bryan

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Awesome! I look forward to seeing the site continue to develop! :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sounds great! I haven't gotten the chance to look at it yet, but I'm sure it is terrifi. I think The Stoop is an excelent name for it!

BEAR

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Sounds great! I haven't gotten the chance to look at it yet, but I'm sure it is terrifi. I think The Stoop is an excelent name for it!

Thanks. Well, the actual site itself has not been open yet, but we do have the forum which you can go to through the link in my sig.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can't get on

Last week I registered, but I was told that I would be e-mailed a password before I could log in. However, I haven't gotten an e-mail about my password. I tried to e-mail you, but I couldn't find any contact information on the board. I registered under the username Soundman (I was going to use the name Minor Muppetz, but I was told that it couldn't be used for some reason).

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Last week I registered, but I was told that I would be e-mailed a password before I could log in. However, I haven't gotten an e-mail about my password. I tried to e-mail you, but I couldn't find any contact information on the board. I registered under the username Soundman (I was going to use the name Minor Muppetz, but I was told that it couldn't be used for some reason).

Sorry. I will check it out. Seems a few people are having the same problem.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It is a great privilige on working for the site we are making some definantley cool stuff! But since I am busy working on "On the Stoop" Muppet Monster Database will be closed for a little while. Now,... BEAR I know I wont show the really good stuff but I wanna give people what the taste of the site is like so here are the sections (some of them atleast)

Hoot's Music Studio
  • Weekly Sesame Street mp3's.
  • Tributes of the sesame street singers, writers of songs like Joe Raposo, and Christopher Cerf.
  • Record album guide with pictures of Sesame Albums and the tracks. (If anyone is willing to donate pictures of sesame albums email me at: barry.muppetmonsterdatabase@gmail.com)
Roosevelt Franklin's Classroom
  • Sesame Street 101, a history of Sesame Street by decade divided of history sections the years include: 1969, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, and Today.
  • Sesame Street around the globe take a look into what is around the world on Sesame Street and meet the characters.
  • What Sesame Street Has Tought Us is basically showing the fans of Sesame Street and WHY they like the show. Help Me with this please! Email me if you want to be apart of this portion of the site!
The Can
  • Sesame Special reviews and editorials, not really appropriate for kids.
That's a little taste of what we have in store! There is alot more but we're keeping it underaps! If you have any questions go and ask! We would be glad to answer them. The website probably wont be open till 2006 (maybe mid) I dont know but it takes some time here! Tell us what you think and do you all have any ideas? Thank you for supporting this website and I am glad to hear some positive feedback!