Once again, Muppet Action figures

Drtooth

Reaction score
Will these toys make it to ship for the original may 3 dead line? I certainly hope so, but I am doubtful! Some stores like to wait forever, mark them down, and hide them in a bin at the bottom with old Ronan Warriors figures that didn't sell. I had the same problem with Toy Island's Toonsylvania line (I liked that show! I feel so alone!) I mean, the newest Power Rangers or Digimon junk figures always seem to get there every week. I hope this accuracy can got for the Muppets and not for some lame flavor of the month TV show!

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I would say "yes", considering Ken said in the "Ask Ken" thread that some shipments have already gone out.

Foreignman

Reaction score
I don't think that we can expect them to ship by May 3rd. Speaking as someone who has preordered from EBGames.com where the ship date was May 3rd, I recieved this letter:

"Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering Muppets Series 1: Miss Piggy Exclusive Figure from
EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we'll keep you
informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have
made a slight change to the projected ship date. The new ship date for
Muppets Series 1: Miss Piggy Exclusive Figure will be 5/13/2002. As always,
EBgames.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order."

they sent me the same message about all other figures I had ordered. Sorry drtooth, I was as disapointed as you probably are.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My online order said they will ship in the beginning of June. Yikes. I dunno if I can wait that long.

Watch me, now. I'll probably end up getting 2 sets. Geez, I'm gonna be so broke this year.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
As long as I can get at least Dr.Teeth! I'd hate to let him slip through my figures...Dah..I mean, fingers!