One Little Star.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... But if you want heart put into a Muppet project... Then I encourage you go to www.creatusmaximus.com and search for a thread called Travis's Muppet Theater in The Display Case section.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM Sara. Gonna see if I can at least get things started... On The Muppet Show tonight!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Part 10...

"Places! Places!" came Kermit's frantic yell as the tribute show was about to begin. Super Grover was feeling much better after his chat with Jim down at the coffee shop. He even got Kyle an off-day at his work and an extra ticket.
"15 seconds to curtain" reminded the ever-present go-fer, his clipboard in hand with all the acts jotted down for the night's show.

The theater's seats were packed with Muppet and human alike. The main body of seats were occupied by people who bought tickets from Pops at the outer booth.
Pops: "Looks like a half decent crowd tonight."

The rear area of seats were divided into two main groupings...
The lower arrangement was for all the Hensonville locals who turned to see this show. Lisa and Sara were talking about their ideas for new stories, Ryan managed to pop in from his latest worksite, Bryan and Kyle were commenting on some Sesame Street records they bought online, Kim just sat there taking in the crowd, Kathy managed to get over her latest bout of sniffles, and Diana was ready to get her songbook autographed. Ed was quietly seated near to the edge of the aisle, his dark glasses hiding his eyes behind, taking in the scene with a bit of a smile.
The higher area of the seats, the near back rows, were filled with Muppet guests who flew in to watch this special show. The Count von Count, Prairie Dawn, Cookie and Herry Monster, Telly Monster, Oscar The Grouch, Betty Lou and even Bert and Ernie made it for the function. One set of seats were occupied by six frogs: James and Jane, Maggy and Croaker holding hands, and Jimmy and Leaper who wanted to be there for Robin. Mrs. Emily Bear was talking to Ms. Sadie Grosse, catching up on what had happened in Hensonville lately. Uber Gonzo and his Female Companion beamed down from their ship, seems one of Gonzo's postcards got through for once. Even Felicia the Dog (Rowlf's mom) and Wanda the Cat were in the audience that night. The last seat on the end, reserved in advance, was kept empty as Auntie Eleanor phased through the theater walls just before the show was scheduled to start.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
YAY! Oh my gosh I'm so excited I can hardly stay in my seat oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy... EEK! It's James the Frog, Jane the Frog, Jimmy the Frog, Leaper the Frog, and Maggie the Frog holding Croaker's hand, oh, somebody's gonna get a glare from Kermit! EEgehgee! I LOVE the appearances of the families and then there's Sesame Street and Auntie Eleanor and of course there's US!!!!!!!!!! OH boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy... <stares at curtain and waits for show to start>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leans over in seat... You might want to go get some popcorn there Lisa... Like I said before, might take a while for the show to start.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Popcorn! Good idea, Count. Popcorn. <doing very poor Scooter impression> POPCORN, POPCORN, GET YOUR RED-HOT POPCORN! POPCORN- Popcorn, chicken? <giggles> I'll go get some. <Goes to get popcorn>

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*tackle hugs Lisa and Ed* [I really can't talk guys, I'm so excited by all this great gob of goodness that is this story!]

Popcorn chicken......XD.....YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAAYAYAYAYYAY!

sorry...wooh...okay. This is a really wonderful and great chapter Ed.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm enjoying this all. Thanks about having Grover being my roomie. Loving those parts in there. Glad I could be here.

In the Theater.......

So Bryan, What have you been up too latey? Got some records on ebay the other day. What about you? Anything? Oh by the way. Lisa? Can you get some for me and Bryan here? *throws hear a credit card* And some soft drinks too. Please?

(sorry hope that don't ruin anything Ed)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm wondering what might be happening with Eleanor. Cause she wasn't in her seat. XD Just a curious thought that popped up in my mind.