One Little Star.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love the joke Ed. Good one. Just take your time.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Apologies... Sorry Beth... After asking you for Rowlf's Mom's name to have her present... And I completely didn't notice I missed your name amongst the Hensonville crowd. Well don't worry about it...
Like Bryan said, you just got here abit late, but you haven't missed anything.

Oh, and there's another Hensonville member missing... Wonder if that personage might appear towards the end, though I have a couple of surprises for that.

Who is missing I wonder? Hmm...I guess we'll see. Also, I wonder if we'll see any more of the SS crowd at all.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey no problem! Glad there's room for one more! Thanks for the popcorn Kyle.

*anxiously awaits the next chapter*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Part 11...

The figure of Tux Kermit took to the stage, his head posed nice and straight so as that the peg hole for his top hat wasn't at all noticeable.
Kermit: And now ladies and gentlemen... To start tonight's show, a dance number I last performed at the swamps of Leeland. Yes, the time has come yet again to answer that age-old question... Can a frog..."
Fozzie, from offstage: "And a bear..."
Gonzo, from offstage: "And a whatever..."
Bunsen, from offstage: "And a scientist..."
Beaker, from offstage: "Mee a meep meep..."
Kermit: "All right! All right! The time has come to answer that age-old question... Can a frog and a bear and a whatever and a scientist and a lab assistant tapdance!"
Rowlf, still in his tux, started playing the peppy music while the other Tux or Steppin' Out figures as they were known danced their hearts out. Tux Kermit was the one singing, joined later by the others.

Tux Kermit: "Happy feet
I've got those happy feet
Give them a low down beat
And they begin dancing
I've got those
Ten little tapping toes
And when they hear a tune
I can't control my dancing heels
To save my soul

Weary blues
Can't get into my shoes
Because my shoes refuse
To ever grow weary
I keep cheerful on an earful of music sweet
'Cause I've got happ happ happy feet."

Tux Fozzie, Gonzo, Beaker, Bunsen, Johnny Fiama, Silver Shirt Janice, and Evening Gown Piggy then popped out filling up the dancing area upon the main stage.
All: "Weary blues
Can't get into our shoes
Because our shoes refuse
To ever grow weary
We keep cheerful on an earful of music sweet
'Cause we've got happ happ happy feet
'Cause we've got happ happ happy
Feet!"

The dance number over, everybody took their bows to thunderous applause.
Jane remembered happily the instance Kermit mentioned in his introduction... When the entire froggy family had turned out to celebrate the fact her operation was a success.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
EEEE! <points> Count! You referenced me! You referenced SWAMP CALL! Oh my gosh I love it, thank you soooo much! <<<<<<<<<<<<Hugs>>>>>>>>>>>> Yay! Awesome chapter!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you think I wouldn't? After already saying that Maggy and Croaker were holding hands in their area of the Muppet's family members' seats?
We'll see when I can post some more... Cause now it becomes into planning an outline for TMS.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Part 12...

Satisfied that all were enjoying the recently started show, Eduardo leaned over to Beth who had just taken her seat among the others.
"Hey Beth, I've got to take care of something. Watch over the guys for me please."
With that, he got out of his seat, motioning for the Count and Prairie to follow.
Count: "Fright avay..."
Prairie: "Coming..."
Kathy: "Now where are you off to little missy?"
Prairie: "You'll just have to find out later."

The three snuck off past the audience area and around the back...
Ed: "Hey Pops, the others get here yet?"
Pops: "Sure did, waiting there for you."
Ed: "Thanks."
The three continued on their way to the back area of the theater, planning...

The audience finished clapping after the musical number, while the cameras shifted to reveal the Muppet Theater Backstage playset, as if it were the real thing. Tux Kermit came up to his desk and called into the intercom... "Muppet Labs on next!"
Scooter wheeled up to the desk mounted on his skateboard.
Tux Kermit: "Everything ready for the next number?"
Scooter: "Sure is chief... Bunsen and Beaker are setting up now."
Tux Kermit: "Oh good."
Dr. Phil van Neuter then came up the backstage's rear stairs...
Phil van Neuter: "Excuse me Kermit... But am I also going to be in this number?"
Tux Kermit: "Well yes Dr. van Neuter, but you'll go on after Bunsen and Beaker."
Phil van Neuter: "Oh... I see, better get my bottles in order then."
The tall scientist made his way towards another corner of the playset trying to remember his lines for the song following the next sketch.