One Night, One Storm Destroys their Home. (KermitxPiggy LeahxZoot fanfic)

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER ONE-IOWA? PART ONE

One minute is when everything is normal. The next morning...not so much. As they awoke, they found something so terrible that they can no longer stay. "Oh my God," Jazzy exclaimed, "We got robbed." "No," Scooter told her, "A really bad storm came last night."

Kermit and his girlfriend, Miss Piggy, walked to the kichen, and started talking. "Piggy," he said, "You can't stay here." "Piggy, you can't stay here," Constantine mocked, "We meet again." The two lovers grabbed their coffee tumblrs and filled them up with Dr. Pepper. "What do you want?" Kermit asked. "Not you," the other frog said. Kermit sent his woman out and walked closer to him. "I don't trust you," he told him, "Stay away from her." "I'm here to warn you," the other frog said, "Don't upset me or else."

Kermit walked to the living room and saw the same thing as everyone. "What the **** happened?" he asked, "Piggy?" "I don't know." Piggy replied, walking to him. "A storm," Leah said. "I call Ali," Elise said, walking to the phone. "What can we do?" the pig asked. Walter, the newset member, hung his head low. "I don't think we can do anything." he replied. Kermit wrapped his arm around her waist.

They all walked out of the house and got on the bus.

Suddenly, Piggy got a phone call from an old friend, and walked to the back room. Kermit followed her, which is very unsual. "Man, I wonder who is on the phone," Fozzie said, "I hope it's the owner of Candyland." "The game?" Gonzo asked. "No," the bear replied, "The real thing." Help us, Leah thought was she fell asleep on Zoot's shoulder.

"What did she say?" Kermit asked. "We could stay in Bogen County, Iowa." Piggy replied, "I can't stay." He took a deep breath and pulled her into a romantic kiss. After he pulled away, he lied on the bed and pulled her down.

"Why?" he asked. "I don't feel safe there," she replied. "Hey, hey, hey, honey," he began, "You are so much stronger than this. I promise to keep you safe and make sure that you're okay every single day, minute, and second. Promise me that you won't leave." She nodded and lied on his chest. "What if my high school bully is a crimal?" she asked. "I won't let anyone hurt you," he promised, "Go to sleep." He walked out and went to the seats.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
part 2

"Everybody, listen up," Kermit began, "I know you guys are tired and hungry, so we're gonna stop at a local store. You st-" He was interupted by a scream in the back. Piggy. He raced to the room and slammed the door.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked, rubbing her head. "Turn this bus around," she cried, "I wanna go home-" "Listen, it's going to be okay."
~~~
Constantine sent his friend, Mill, to the room.

"Here's something that can cheer you up," Mill said, giving the drink to her, "My momma gave that to me when I was young." "Thanks, kid," Kermit said, "Now, get out of here." Mill left. She gulped the drink. "I can't stay there," she said. "Ami, where's your husband, Bobby?" Kermit asked. "Sitting by Animal," Ami replied. "Why?" Leah asked. "Just curious." he replied, "Piggy, come with me." The two lovers walked out.
~~~
Elise went and sat by Jazzy. "So, what's up?" Elise asked. "Nothing," Jazzy replied.
~~~
Kermit and Piggy walked to the snack section. He looked at her. "You're white as snow," he began, What's wrong?" "Nothing," she lied.

Suddenly, he heard a thump and turned around. "Oh, no!" he exclaimed, "We need an ambulance!" He bent down to her. "Piggy, can you hear me?" he asked. His voiced echoed in her ears and then she was gone.
~~~
Constantine and Mill walked to the back room. "Where is it?" the frog asked.
~~~~~
A few hours later, Kermit sat in the room with Piggy. "It's okay," he told her, "You're going to be fine." He kissed her head. "Hello, I am Gill," the doctor said, "I'm afraid that she will have to be in operation soon. Someone put lead in her drink." Kermit stormed out.

"Kermit," Fozzie said, "We got a letter for you." "Oh, thanks," the frog said in a panic.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Cutie!thanks :smile: I hope that we both are going to have a part together lol

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
But wait a minute:Who is bobby?My husbands name isn't bobby lol