1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"One Of These Things" in Subway Ad

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SillyRed, Jul 25, 2004.

1. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

Did anyone catch this commercial yet? I did today! It's Odd that a Sesame song is used in a Subway Ad.
  2. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I sure did.I saw just this before and It is just so good!!!!!! :) :)
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I've seen it several times....it confused me the first couple of times, but I got it all after that
  4. Yeah, I saw that and thought it was kinda clever, but I don't see the connection between a food company and classic preschool education. It was great to here the song somewhere though, since the CTW apparently has better ideas of what entertaining education is these days... :mad:
  5. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yeah. I saw that. I wonder if they used the original recording of the song. The voices sounded sort of familiar.
  6. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Wasn't paying attention & it popped on tv,was kinda cute and different.:smirk:
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Take it from me... they still have the "one of these things" song!
  8. zanimum

zanimum New Member

I'm curious to know if Sesame Street actually owns that song. Maybe it existed in some previous form.
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

speaking of Sesame Street and "Subway", anyone remember the supe rold school Sesame sketch "subway"?