One of those days...

beaker

Reaction score
Well, I guess I can say my life is never borning. The other day I had two firsts...

Let's just say the feeling of slamming into a freeway divider in torrential rain, spinning airborn, and then tumbling down an embankment is not my idea of a good time(Trust me, it seems a lot less scary when you're watching this happen in the movies) Miraculously noone including my friend who was driving or myself was hurt...tho boy oh boy do I feel like I just stepped out of a steel cage with Godzilla. My faith in humanity has been restored as at least 4 people stopped to offer help. Anyways, crazy road coniditions=1...totalled Mercedes-Benz=0.

The other first was, earlier that day I had my first date, which went pretty well! *mmm, geeky girls*

So as Bert would say, my day this past weekend...'it was the worst of times, it was the best of times'. Oddly enough I dont feel that depressed anymore like I did last week...my neck just hurts like a sunuva. ^_^

So just another day in the life of Cory I suppose.

jediX

Reaction score
Almost dying in car accidents is never fun, heck, I can think of about 4 times where I almost did! :eek:

P

Philo and Gunge

Well, this moring my mom yelled at me about my math quiz and I slipped on ice and lost all my lunch.

Luke

Reaction score
Glad you are ok Cormeister, sounds like entropy to the extreme ! Mmmm geeky girls indeed - I keep asking my girlfriend to put some glasses and dorky clothes on to see if it'll have the same effect but no chance, I guess that kinda stuff can't be faked. I tell her she has 'inner geek' though and she hits me and threatens to go off with a guy who has a BMW Z3. Anyway, moving on ....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
cory,

that story you told us was just horrible. i'm sorry you had a car accident. i've never been that close to that sort of stuff (thank god.) anyways, i hope you make a full recovery and hopefully something like that never happens to you again.

glad your date went good. some of us on this board aren't as lucky with finding someone and dating. i've tried, but no luck. best of luck to you two.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
WOW. It's I'm glad you're alright. That could have been...well I won't dwell on that.

I don't think I've ever been in a car acident though it is one of my pet fears (along with fires at night, and drowning.)

Glad your date wen't well too.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YIPES!

I hate car accidents, especially if me or someone I know is in it! I think there's a sign in there somewhere that you met a girl you like and the date went well, then there's such a bad accident. Maybe she's the one and you shouldn't put anything off? I dunno.

Still, I'm super happy my good friend Cory is well!

Kev le Foz

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm glad you're alright, Cory.

Congratulations on the date, though.