1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

One! One Vonderful Halloween Menu!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Drtooth, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Hats of to our moderator, contributer, and many other things to Frogboy4!!

Hip Hip Boo-ray!!! (okay... that was a little corny! I appologize!)

:crazy:
  2. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

I LOVE IT!!! :)

And so appropriate that Piggy is a witch (even if her hair is black but it's Halloween so I understand).
  3. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I agree! T'is cool, mon!

YAY JAMIE!!
  5. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Why, yes. Even at Halloween, Piggy looks BOO-ti-ful! :rolleyes: (I know, I know, but somebody had to do that joke!)

Seriously though, cool menu!

Convincing John
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Did Vonderful on the Menu. I love all the monster and critters that movie around the screen. I thing it would of been cool to of done all the screens like this but I know. Keep up the WONDERFUL WORK frogboy4. U r one Gouless Creator. :)
  7. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

It's not coming up for me. Was it only up for a limited amount of time or is my computer just being a butthead and not letting me see it?
  8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Isn't this the same one from last year? Oh well, it's still cool.
  9. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Fabulous job, Jamie! I love how the characters are in shadows except for their eyelids. Cool effect, and it's fun to guess who the characters are before you run the mouse over them.

All of the other characters are from TMS, but I'm wondering about that spider. Was that from SS? Miss Muffet sketch, maybe?

I believe the special Flash menus (other than the regular one) started with Halloween last year. Is this exactly the same as it was, or have updates been made? (It's great either way.)
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I just noticed the menu is up. LOL! It is the same as last year. I was planning to add a few extra bits, but didn't have the time. I made nearly 50 menus last year and won't be making all-new menus to replace them. These menus are only up for five days. They are like Christmas ornaments on a tree. You can add to them a little bit, but you don't have to buy new ones every year and you don't want to throw any of them out. Glad you guys are enjoying it.

The spider is from Muppet Christmas Carol, but the legs are dressed differently. :) :zany:
  11. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Okay, I see it now. Still not sure what the deal was.
    Aaaanyway, it's super great! :zany: :zany: :zany:
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I wouldn't have noticed that u used it last year since I didn't join until this year. But still If I had I would love it anyways. I saw the spider didn't know that was the spider from MCC. COOL!!! YEA!!! HALLOWEEN IS ONLY 4 DAYS FROM NOW!!!! :excited:
  13. radionate

radionate New Member

I loved it last year Jamie, and I still love it this year. :flirt:
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Awwwww. I feel warm and squishy..............time for a shower. :eek:
  15. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I just love Jamie. :flirt: :D
  16. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

17. radionate