One! One Vonderful Halloween Menu!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hats of to our moderator, contributer, and many other things to Frogboy4!!

Hip Hip Boo-ray!!! (okay... that was a little corny! I appologize!)

:crazy:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!! :smile:

And so appropriate that Piggy is a witch (even if her hair is black but it's Halloween so I understand).

Convincing John

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
I LOVE IT!!! :smile:

And so appropriate that Piggy is a witch (even if her hair is black but it's Halloween so I understand).
Why, yes. Even at Halloween, Piggy looks BOO-ti-ful! :rolleyes: (I know, I know, but somebody had to do that joke!)

Seriously though, cool menu!

Convincing John

Erine81981

Reaction score
Did Vonderful on the Menu. I love all the monster and critters that movie around the screen. I thing it would of been cool to of done all the screens like this but I know. Keep up the WONDERFUL WORK frogboy4. U r one Gouless Creator. :smile:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
It's not coming up for me. Was it only up for a limited amount of time or is my computer just being a butthead and not letting me see it?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Isn't this the same one from last year? Oh well, it's still cool.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Fabulous job, Jamie! I love how the characters are in shadows except for their eyelids. Cool effect, and it's fun to guess who the characters are before you run the mouse over them.

All of the other characters are from TMS, but I'm wondering about that spider. Was that from SS? Miss Muffet sketch, maybe?

I believe the special Flash menus (other than the regular one) started with Halloween last year. Is this exactly the same as it was, or have updates been made? (It's great either way.)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just noticed the menu is up. LOL! It is the same as last year. I was planning to add a few extra bits, but didn't have the time. I made nearly 50 menus last year and won't be making all-new menus to replace them. These menus are only up for five days. They are like Christmas ornaments on a tree. You can add to them a little bit, but you don't have to buy new ones every year and you don't want to throw any of them out. Glad you guys are enjoying it.

The spider is from Muppet Christmas Carol, but the legs are dressed differently. :smile: :zany: