Only 10 more Fraggle episodes left

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm almost finished with watching every episode, and I only need to see 10 more. If anyone has these episodes listed below, and could record them for me or trade them with me, or any other type of bargaining, please let me know. Just post back...
Gobo's Discovery
Mokey's Funeral
Beast of Bluerock
Wizard Of Fraggle Rock
Red's Blue Dragon
Beanbarrow Burden and Bouquet
Cavern of Lost Dreams
Riddle of Rhyming Rock
Ring Around the Rock
Playing Till It Hurts

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I'm almost finished with watching every episode, and I only need to see 10 more. If anyone has these episodes listed below, and could record them for me or trade them with me, or any other type of bargaining, please let me know. Just post back...
Gobo's Discovery
Mokey's Funeral
Beast of Bluerock
Wizard Of Fraggle Rock
Red's Blue Dragon
Beanbarrow Burden and Bouquet
Cavern of Lost Dreams
Riddle of Rhyming Rock
Ring Around the Rock
Playing Till It Hurts
What do you have to trade? If I can figure it out I will be able to copy all of them. Except which one is the last one "Playing till it hurts"?

Frogster

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle,
Playing Till It Hurts is the one about Red, where she injures herself, but still plays rock hockey to impress someone named Rock Hockey Hannah. Also, I forgot my eleventh episode I haven't watched, and it's one I've been wanting to see since I heard that song Dixie Wailing; The Challenge. If you have all the episodes, I really don't know how we would trade. All I can think of is mailing you some DVD-R's; you know, to pay you back for the DVD's you've used in order to record mine. If you'd like, you can email me at lucasbervin@yahoo.com. We can probably discuss this by email better. I am planning to put my five volumes of Fraggle Rock (the ones from 1993) up for sale on ebay, but if you'd like those, maybe we could do some trading there... those volumes are Meet The Fraggles, Fraggle Fun and Doozer Doings, etc. Anyways, just email me back or post back here. :smirk: :excited: