ONLY red IF you WANT Disney to buy the Mupets/JHC

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Hey all stevie here,

Last night it got me thinking Disney SHOULD really get the Muppets/JHC once and for all so i started a little Petition on line called "Walt Disney Company BUY the Muppets/JHC" so far I only have 4 people that have signed it (since I last checked it any ways) Yes I know there are some Errors, No biggies, and No lol it won't let my change ANY thing (i've been theying) sooo....IF you would like Disney to buy the Muppets/JHC then PLEASE PLEASE please sign this Disney/Mupets Petition heres the URL: www.petitionOnline.com/DiZney/

Thanks all! :big_grin: - Stevie °o° :smile: :big_grin: :wink: :wink:

*No hate mail please! :big_grin: *

Luke

Reaction score
I'm sorry, i couldn't sign. You wanted the return of Muppet Babies, and also Kermit walking along with Sitch at theme parks. I think nuclear armageddon would be a kinder option for the people of the world than that !

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I'm sorry, i couldn't sign. You wanted the return of Muppet Babies, and also Kermit walking along with Sitch at theme parks. I think nuclear armageddon would be a kinder option for the people of the world than that !
Exactly...then again JHC would be owning Disney right now if certain things had happened in 1980:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
You crack me up, Luke. ****!!! :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
You crack me up, Luke. ****!!! :smile:

yeah that was an awesome one! true, in my opinion, but funny!!!

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
But it would be fun to see Miss Piggy kick Cinderella out of the enchanted castle! You soooo know she would. :wink:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
To Stevie/Muppets1985

I signed of course (no hate mail please), but, for the love of Yorick (don't know where that came from), take the time to spell.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by BoyRaisin2
Well, "Armageddon" was a Disney movie.
Typical, they even own that !