Oopsy...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
So today I went for my lunkh break at 1:50 (not my khoise, I try to go at 1:30 or 1:45), and I have this li'l ritual---I go somewhere, get my food, and get bakk in time to put up my feet in the bakk and watkh "Sabrina The Teenage Witkh" whilst a-eatin'.

Well, the show starts at 2, so I had to HURRY today. So I left the front part of the store, tore through the bakk and busted through the bakk door---and hit somethin' on the other side and heard a muffled startle. I peeped around (the door was only several inkhes open due to the obstakle), and there's this painter guy and a bukket.

I said, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" :eek: , and he said, "It's okay." :smile: And then I said, "Did I hit you or the bukket?", and he said, "It doesn't really matter." (lol!). So I went on out (hello, my show was gonna start in, like, 10 minutes!), and as I headed to my kar I sinserely apologized again, and he laughed and said, "It freaked me out a little more than anything!" Lol

*sigh*

All this kause I kouldn't miss a re-run show that used to be on TGIF...

:embarrassed:

So today we learn---if you are in the way of Byron and anything he wants to see on the TV, ya better move it!! :mad:

Really!

You better!

:big_grin:

*still feels sorry for the poor painter guy he whapped*

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Well, I'm stayin' away from you if there's a Sabrina marathon! LOL

- Billy :cool:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You watch "Sabrina"?

:confused:

I used to love that show... when I was 15!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Okay y'all, don't go judgin' me, lol!

It's not my favorite show, but I did watkh it some when it was on several years ago, and it is a kute show---3 funny, perky, kute blondes, and a friendly talkin' blakk kat---plus, I've always loved anything with MAGIK!

:smile:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
not my choice
AHA!!!! See, that *whole* charming story and due to your silly boycott, all I could see was the CCCCCCCC... the Cs in CHOICE.... all TWO of them! AHA!

(And BTW, I too love Sabrina... just ask Luke.)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Oh shut up, I fixed it, lol...

I see people would rather pikk on my alphabetikal politikal stanse than get a kikk outta what happened to me...

*sigh*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, here's the surefire way to figure out what people are really looking for in your posts:

Write insults about the people who scan your posts for 'c'. Throw in a 'c' here and there. Then, see if they A) Take offense to the insults, or B)Report the number of 'c's they found. :big_grin:

oh, but its fun Steve! - MST3K

-Matt

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Okay y'all, don't go judgin' me, lol!

It's not my favorite show, but I did watkh it some when it was on several years ago, and it is a kute show---3 funny, perky, kute blondes, and a friendly talkin' blakk kat---plus, I've always loved anything with MAGIK!

:smile:
I totally agree with you, Byron. I still watch Sabrina. It's on right before The Simpsons here, so it's a nice little "Sammie Power Hour". Pretty spiffy. :smile: