Opera responds to MS with MSN-borkifying version of browser

jeffy

Reaction score
Saw this on slashdot.org.

Microsoft reportedly, recently, released a version of the MSN website which breaks only in the Opera web browser.

Opera just responded with a version of their web browser that Swedish Chef Borkifies exactly one website: MSN.

Enjoy!

:' )

scarecroe

Reaction score
That's awesome! Microsoft has a history of screwing with Opera users. Monopolizing b*st*rds :mad:

Glad to see some other Opera users here, and good to see you around Jeffy! Bork Bork!

beaker

Reaction score
HOLY 3AM BATMAN!!!
(from the 'ya just cant make this stuff up!' folder)

At first I thought this was a joke...wow, someones got a bizarre sense of humor like me(sound slike something I'd do)

Slashdot, regarded as the world's biggest geek/tech news site, is definately cool. Its odd, this is the second Swedish Chef reference in the mainstream Ive seen. The first was yesterday on The Other Half when they mentioned him a few times.
But wow...very very cool. (Not only that but Ive seen Swedish Chef air fresheners in the mall, and Swedish Chef figures coming out...hmmmm)

sounds like good publicity for that Palisades figure! heh

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Very cool. My friend just told me about Opera the other day, just because he wanted to get me to use it. He knew nothing about this site. I think Opera just sold me--both for their defiance of Microsoft, and for their ultra-cool Swedish Chef reference! :big_grin:

And now, because there's no Chef eMuppecon, and because I haven't gotten a chance to use Pepe yet: :rolleyes: