Opie

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, not the son from Andy Griffith, apparently JHC has a kids show called HI, OPIE that is apparently being renewed for a second season that I didn't even know a first season existed, because even though it's airing on TV in Canada, it's apparently a Netflix-exclusive series in other territories.

http://kidscreen.com/2015/05/11/production-begins-on-hi-opie-season-two/

Drtooth keeps talking about how JHC isn't doing so well, I think making their shows harder and harder to actually see is what's hurting them.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Drtooth keeps talking about how JHC isn't doing so well, I think making their shows harder and harder to actually see is what's hurting them.
Yeah, I agree with that statement. as much as a lot of people still do watch Netflix, have they ever thought of putting their shows on TV Networks. then again, considering how badly treated non original kids programs are nowadays they might as well put them on Netflix right now, the show can't be on Cartoon Network due to no preschool programming, Nickelodeon won't even bother with it if it's not Bubble Guppies, PAW Patrol or Dora, unless that new Sid and Marty Kroft show they're having does successful maybe. and Disney Channel's too focused on Animation. so, the closet they really have here in the US are Netflix or Amazon Instant Video.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
unless that new Sid and Marty Kroft show they're having does successful maybe.
The pilot they did back in March was apparently successful enough for Nick to order a 20-episode season, but it just doesn't feel like a Krofft show, it feels more like a Barney/Dog Whisperer mashup with the Kroffts' names attached to it.

backpackmina

Reaction score
the show can't be on Cartoon Network due to no preschool programming, Nickelodeon won't even bother with it if it's not Bubble Guppies, PAW Patrol or Dora, unless that new Sid and Marty Kroft show they're having does successful maybe. and Disney Channel's too focused on Animation. so, the closet they really have here in the US are Netflix or Amazon Instant Video.
What about Discovery Family (The Hub)?

Luke kun

Reaction score
The pilot they did back in March was apparently successful enough for Nick to order a 20-episode season, but it just doesn't feel like a Krofft show, it feels more like a Barney/Dog Whisperer mashup with the Kroffts' names attached to it.
Whaaat?