Opinions on Gobo's Discovery

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Hey everyone, did u all like the episode Gobo's Discovery, I think this episode was very funny and very touching with the invisible Gargoyle and Gobo's decision to quit exploring. I think this was a good idea for the writers to write an episode like this and this is one of the best Fraggle episodes there is. What does everyone else think of it? :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
Hey everyone, did u all like the episode Gobo's Discovery, I think this episode was very funny and very touching with the invisible Gargoyle and Gobo's decision to quit exploring. I think this was a good idea for the writers to write an episode like this and this is one of the best Fraggle episodes there is. What does everyone else think of it? :smirk: ::

I find it interesting that they decided to tackle the subject matter of that episode. Honestly, I think it's a little too... over-the-heads for younger kids but great for dorks like myself.
I love it when Gobo's voice cracks as he's singing " Once I Knew My Name ". It's also one of the first episodes I got to see when he got HBO back in the day. It prolly ranks as my 4th or 5th favorite episode of the series. :smirk:

Nick :smirk: