Ordering for figures

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey, everybody. Convincing John, here!

I got a question about ordering for the new Muppet figures (series 5). Is there a way (or a website) where I can order for them by check or money order? I know some people are comfortable with putting their credit card numbers on the internet, but I'm not. Where I worked two years ago, our computers got hacked into, and they had used a "password sniffer" and put other illegal computer stuff (including a virus:embarrassed: into the system. They caught the person, but everyone had to reset their email and all the programs we were working with.

Anyway, long story short, I want to order for the new Muppet figures (especially the Koozebane Kermit :smile: and the Janice re-paint! She looks so cool! :flirt: But then when I went to order, I got to a screen that said "Enter your credit card number..."

"Ewwwww, bummer!"

Can anyone help?

Convincing John

uncleduke

Reaction score
Hey John,

I'd be more than happy to help you out. Just go to my site www.boxingcow.comAnd send me an email with the shipping info. We are expecting them soon!

Convincing John

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!

What a cool site! Do you know if you'll get the Janice and Clifford repaints in?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
THANK YOU!!!

What a cool site! Do you know if you'll get the Janice and Clifford repaints in?
We will, indeed. We get all of our cases direct from Palisades.
If you order a set, and specify you want (or don't want) the repaint, we will do our best to fulfil your request.
We also offer each figure idividually, starting with S6, and continuing forward.