Original 1976 Muppet prop

thepropgallery

Reaction score
Hi

I am a Movie and TV prop collector and have a piece I thought I would share with you guys on the forum, this is the original screen used painting of Miss Piggy from the first season episode featuring Candice Bergen. this is one of the only Muppet pieces i have come across in my years of collecting.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Out of curiosity, can you share how you were able to acquire that piece for your collection?

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow, it's neat that you were able to get that!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
A fantastic find fer sure! :smile: This is one of the few sketches I remember from my childhood, it was reinforced greatly by being included in "The Muppet Show Book", ha.

Do you plan on framing it, or maybe displaying it on an easel as seen in that episode? Either way would look gorgeous for such an awesome piece.

Good on you, and thank you for sharing!
:big_grin:
Anthony

thepropgallery

Reaction score
I'm not sure how I will display it I like the idea of the easel

Which book is it seen in I'd like to get a copy.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Very nice, it's been awhile since I've seen that sketch, loved their rendition of "Look at That Face." :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is nice to see something turn up and know it has survived, as a lot of production props end up in the dumpster.Thanks for sharing.What other props do you have?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oooooooooh, Doctor Who? YEAH! All I have as far as props are CO''s 10th Doctor Sonic... well, thats all, lol. Looking to get the 4th Docs' Sonic, and to someday build my own K9. Oh, and this year my wife is going to knit me a season 16/17 scarf!! :big_grin: Super excited about that. A life size TARDIS and/or classic console would be a dream come true!

On my way to check out your sites, cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. Just checked out your props and costumes collections... WOW! Really rare and beautiful stuff, I can't believe you have Tom's Shada scarf!! Favorited. :big_grin: