Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As planned, The Muppet Whatnot Workshop launched today at FAO Schwarz. Click here to build your own Muppet Whatnot on-line!

Since most of us will be getting at least one Muppet Whatnot, we'd like to mention that if you order a Muppet Whatnot through this link or any of the Whatnot banners on MC, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on your very own Muppet Whatnot. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

Let us know what you think of the Muppet Whatnot Workshop!

Edited to add this helpful information to make it easier to find, from rODBEgbie:
Folks might like to know that if you use the promotion code "FREESHIP813", you can get free shipping.

Nick22

Reaction score
i cant believe we have to wait until november 13!:mad::cry: my parents are going to NYC soon and were gonna check it out! ut now that its postponed they cant!:cry:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
So, the price is only $90? Doesn't include price of shipping, though. A lot less scary instead of $130 THEN including shipping.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I'm going to New York on Nov 29th, so that worked out well, great fun trying all the bits online, but the only problem now, which one do I decide?

Chris

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Yeeeah (*Kermit waves arms in the air*)! Finally! Nice to see that the online price is only $90. Unfortunately, the $12 shipping is not included in that price... I'm also kinda bumbed that the reciept individually lists all the pieces that you bought (ex- $20 hoodie, $5 arm rod, a $5 'drawstring backpack' (did anybody know about that?)) but you seemingly can't individually buy pieces (I'd love a second rod for my puppet); there's always the future for that I suppose :halo: . Still no indication of the ability to remove/ re-arrange facial pieces, we'll find out soon enough...

An added bonus, however, was an intro by Kermit and Piggy, interacting in a familiar-but-fresh explaination of what a Whatnot actually is. I, as I'm sure anybody else who ordered their puppet this evening, is quite pleased with the site and is now simply waiting for the '3-4 weeks' it will take for our orders to get here. Maybee since they were placed early enough it won't take as long for them to be shipped...

A frog can dream can't he :smile: ?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Since I live so close to NYC, I'm hoping I can go! And this is the perfect thing to spend my American Express gift card on!

Redsonga

Reaction score
If I only had money...oh well :smile:, I will someday and then she will live :big_grin:! But it is a shame there is not more to pick from :frown:.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
So neat! I could just sit here and play with the different Whatnot formations all day. I think I may be able to convince someone to get me one as an early Christmas present, so we'll see!

Telly

Reaction score
LoL AndyWan Kenobi! I know what you mean. I think I spent a good 45 minutes just playing around on that site. I think I'm going to wait to get one until they get the yellow boa hair in again.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
If I only had money...oh well :smile:, I will someday and then she will live :big_grin:! But it is a shame there is not more to pick from :frown:.
Awww, she's cute!

Yeah, it's kinda disappointing. I had it in my head that it would be a little more vast. But maybe those are just the start!

Status
Not open for further replies.