Original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Originally posted by anathema
Oh, Ok. That definitely changed by the SE, though - my copies of all three movies have the new Lucasfilm logo. Maybe Fox still owns the original cut, and Lucasfilm owns the SE?
In which case, they could still technically release the original cut without Lucasfilm's approval.

Again, not highly likely, but an intriguing possibility.

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
In which case, they could still technically release the original cut without Lucasfilm's approval.

Again, not highly likely, but an intriguing possibility.
Heh heh heh....can you imagine the look on George's face if they did!

;-)

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Isn't this cool how we're posting at the same time? It's like Instant Messenger without the annoying pop-up ads. :smile:

anathema

Reaction score
Isn't this cool how we're posting at the same time? It's like Instant Messenger without the annoying pop-up ads. :smile:
Heh! Er...you get popups on your IM? Which one are you using?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Y'know what? I'm tired and I don't know what I'm talking about. Pay me no mind when I get like this. :wink:

I use Yahoo and I haven't had a problem. But I thought I did with one of them...at one time...anyway, for whatever reason, I still consider this more fun and convenient than IM'ing.

Maybe I'm just under the hypnotic influence of the Muppet smileys. :zany:

anathema

Reaction score
:-D

I use Yahoo too. Barring one nasty crash the other night, it seems reliable enough, and I haven't seen anything suspicious on my firewall (yet) since I started using it. AOL, on the other hand...no power on this earth could convince me to install anything from them...

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Ah, AOL. In a thread about Star Wars, it's only fitting that you mention The Evil Empire. :wink:

If I had any problems before, I'm sure it was with them!

anathema

Reaction score
Ah, AOL. In a thread about Star Wars, it's only fitting that you mention The Evil Empire. :wink:
ROTFL! Let's just say that I was online in the days when the 'A' didn't stand for 'America', if you catch my drift...