ORIGINAL TMS SCRIPTS FOR SALE????

Luke

Reaction score
Yup, i've seen these before - they were auctioned by Sothebys last year but i guess didn't make the bid price. Pretty cheap - i think about £200-£300 for the lot. It includes the Elton John episode as far as i know - and yeah there are viewing days coming up for it.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Im going to check these out too, I think im going on the 10th.

see ya

smcguire

Reaction score
Interesting, assuming the descriptions are accurate.

I mention this because Cooper Own sent me mail regarding a "Peanuts sketch" for one of the TV specials they have up for auction (as part of the same overall auction as this Muppet listing).

The listing for the Peanuts sketch had several serious errors, including misspelling Charles Schulz's name, saying it came from a non-existent studio, and getting the date and title of the TV show it was from completely wrong.

I replied immediately noting these problems (as did one of my fellow Peanuts "experts"), which they promised to correct promptly. That was three days ago and nothing's been updated.

So, I'd take the descriptions of any items from this company with a grain of salt.

--Scott McGuire
Peanuts TV & Animation Page
http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv.html

smcguire

Reaction score
Hey, congratulations, Warrick! Tell us about them! (If you've gotten them yet.)

I'm happy to report it appears they did remove the Peanuts sketch of questionable authenticity from the auction.

--Scott

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah big congratulations to Warrick who's spent his pocket money now up until about the year 2015 ! LOL ! They sound excellent - specially the blueprints !