Oscar and Moishe Oofnik in New Orleans

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My two favorite Grouches together again? I wish I could watch this now. Lousy school.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Moishe is one of if not my absolute favorite international character. His design alone is amazing... love all those little orange unkempt whiskers. If that thing weren't so expensive, I'd pick up that Rechov Sumsum best of Moishe Oofnik DVD. I hope he has a real presence in the next Shalom Sesame series. It's great to see him back in action this side of the Pacific... or Atlantic...

Carol's doing some choice improv here... especially loved the gag about being in the Disloyal order of Grouches.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Moishe is one of if not my absolute favorite international character. His design alone is amazing... love all those little orange unkempt whiskers. If that thing weren't so expensive, I'd pick up that Rechov Sumsum best of Moishe Oofnik DVD. I hope he has a real presence in the next Shalom Sesame series. It's great to see him back in action this side of the Pacific... or Atlantic...

Carol's doing some choice improv here... especially loved the gag about being in the Disloyal order of Grouches.
Ditto. That's all I can think of to say to that. :grouchy: