Oscar in "Night at the Museum 2"

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love when the Muppets make cameos in random things. Nothing will compare to the moment when I saw Kermit in Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I got to say if there's anyway to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the show... then this is it. :grouchy:

kermiegirl

Reaction score
Oscar the Grouch in the Night at the Museum: Secrets of the Smithsonian trailer

I don't know if anyone has seen this but if you saw the full trailer of Night at the Museum: Secrets of the Smithsonian, you probably saw Oscar the Grouch briefly. He is in the middle of the trailer just standing next to Darth Vader and Darth closes the lid on him! :smile:
If your confused, here is the link to the trailer:
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&from=IV2_en-us_v11HP&fg=gtlv2

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The scene appears around 1:44 into the trailer(first see Oscar) and 1:49 when Darth Vader closes the trashcan lid.

Nice catch. :smile:

kermiegirl

Reaction score
Is anyone surprised as I am that Oscar would appear in this kind of movie? I didn't think so. :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Is anyone surprised as I am that Oscar would appear in this kind of movie? I didn't think so. :smile:
I didn't expect it, but I kind of saw it coming. They have Kermit, Oscar, Ernie and Bert at the Smithsonian, so I made a fancy hope one of them would appear. Looks like my hope came true! May 22. Be there. :grouchy:

bluesquid

Reaction score
This is going to be pretty funny.

The last trip I took to the Smithsonian was a few months ago, they don't actually have Kermit or Oscar puppets, they have photo-puppets.

I didn't know they had Ernie and Bert. Which museum is that in?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I was surprised by this too.

But it would've made sense if Oscar was with Yoda instead of Darth Vader. He could make some sort of snarky "Muppet-related" remark to him or something (since Yoda is often mistaken for as a Muppet, and he would be performed here by Frank Oz)

Unless it could be that Darth Vader is Oscar's father? :rolleyes::stick_out_tongue: