1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Oscar in "UN-BROKE: What You Need to Know About Money" (5/29/09)

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by GelflingWaldo, May 26, 2009.

1. GelflingWaldo New Member

Oscar the Grouch will appear in UN-BROKE: What You Need to Know About Money, a new television special airing this Friday (May 29, 2009 at 9/8c on ABC).

The one-hour special gives an unconventional look at the fundamentals of everyday finance with facts about credit cards, mortgages, stocks and bonds, investing and 401(k)'s, in a fresh new format combining information and humor.

Hosted by Mellody Hobson, the special will also feature appearances by Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson, the Jonas Brothers, Christian Slater, Cedric the Entertainer, Seth Green, Rosario Dawson, the E*Trade Babies, and many others.
  2. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the head's up.
  3. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Oh wow. Oscar does get around a lot these days, does he?

First the Pete Seeger 90th birthday concert, a cameo in Night at the Museum 2, now this. This is awesome.

:grouchy::)
  4. GelflingWaldo New Member

5. Ilikemuppets New Member

Did someone say Oscar appearance? :confused:
  6. sesameguy Member

That's for sure. It's a lot of fun to see him in action somewhere beyond the street. Let's hope it continues!
  7. GelflingWaldo New Member

Reminder

Just a reminder that this airs tonight -- 9/8c on ABC. :grouchy:
  8. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Oscar was just on and it was pretty good. I liked him owning Eron stock still.
  9. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Yeah! I always get a kick out of a good Enron joke! :grouchy::zany:
  10. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty good. I taped it.
  11. scarecroe Active Member

Can anyone YouTube this? I set my DVR, but it didnt record. :cry:
  12. MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I missed this as well. I've been dealing with a personal family health issue so my mind hasn't been on T.V. or much else lately and I forgot to set up to record this....I tried ABC.com's website but they dont' have it available and couldnt' find anything on You Tube yet.