Oscar on 1 vs. 100 on GSN

Katzi428

Reaction score
GSN (Game Show Network) has a game show called 1 vs.100 & Bob Saget (formerly of Full House) is the host. There are 100 people (called the MOB ) that if the player needs help he /she could ask the mob.Well :grouchy: was part of the mob.And surprisingly he was acting nice! I saw him clapping for one player!(Maybe ol' Oscar was having an off day.Either that or Bob Saget told him to be nice for the show.:wink: )

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I wish I knew that was coming on. I saw just about half of it last night, and I wish I could have taped it. :grouchy:

BEAR

Reaction score
I caught the introduction of Oscar. Was this a repeat from before because I know I've seen Oscar appear on the show in the past. It must be a repeat because I don't think 1 vs 100 is even in production anymore. Am I wrong?

Still...I love Muppet appearances on game shows. Remember when Big Bird was on Hollywood Squares. He could barely fit in that box...I guess having Snuffy as a guest there would be out of the question. Also liked his cameo on Deal or No Deal. The contestant said he had always been afraid of Big Bird. So Big Bird showed up as a surprise and was as sweet as ever. Proving how could anyone be afraid of Big Bird!

muppets2

Reaction score
gsn always has reruns so your probably right but i think it might be off the air but im not completely sure