Oscar sings it's not easy being green

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I was watching Sesame Street with my daughter yesterday and Oscar sang a grouchy version of It's Not Easy Being Green. I still prefer the original, but it was nice. Did anybody else see it. What did you think?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I didnt see it, but I can picture it: HA!!!! * pounds table like ALF * ( I'm a big ALF fan )

Imagine Kermit singing "I Love Trash" :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
I was watching Sesame Street with my daughter yesterday and Oscar sang a grouchy version of It's Not Easy Being Green. I still prefer the original, but it was nice. Did anybody else see it. What did you think?

Well, sure you prefer the original. I think we all do. Kermits version has more sentimental value. Kermit was singing about racial diversity and being proud. Oscars version was kinda similar (he did learn to be proud of himself) but I think it served more of a comedic purpose than anything.

Did you guys notice Donald Grump in the grouch chorus?

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
what does alf have to do with this?

Nothing. Anythingmuppet was just reacting in an ALF way making a tiny insignificant reference. No need to jump on him. Anyway...I loved this scene with Oscar.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey Mike, why do you ALWAYS, ALWAYS ruin everyone's mood? So what? I was just acting like ALF for a second. So knock it off, I'm warning you. :grouchy:

Too bad I missed this scene..sounded funny :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well if I'm not understanding something, please explain yourself.

Censored

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
well if I'm not understanding something, please explain yourself.

The only thing you're not understanding is that everyone is tired of your attitude.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Nothing. Anythingmuppet was just reacting in an ALF way making a tiny insignificant reference. No need to jump on him. Anyway...I loved this scene with Oscar.
I wasn't even jumping on him. I was just asking what he meant and the fact he got all bugged by it makes him the problem. not I.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I wasn't even jumping on him. I was just asking what he meant and the fact he got all bugged by it makes him the problem. not I.
Okie dokie!