Oscar the Grouch on Mac OS 8.6

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
My friend said that he found a cheat code on his old Mac in which Oscar the Grouch pops out of the Trash icon and sings,"I Love Trash" every time he empties it. I also saw an animated GIF of this online, but cant find it. If you come across it, could you post a link? Thanks,

Nick

PS: It'd be really great if they put Oscar in OS X...

Erine81981

Reaction score
So anything on getting it for this or getting to see it? I know like they said someone would have to make a new one but I would enjoy. Speaking of Muppet characters on our computer when I did the Fraggle Rock bouns disk and got the theme for my computer our trash thing is now one of the creatures of Trash Heap and when you empty it they go "Naaaaahhhh" thing they do when they would say "The Trash Heap has spoken" and then that sound they would do. Cool tho.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Well, some guy named Eric made this but he says he'd love to do it again except SS lawyers would be all over him.. It's truly unfortunate tho, luckily my friend has it so I could see it now...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Thanks to Kimp I found an animated Movie file & a picture of "The Grouch" on Mac OS 8.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I WANNA SEE IT! :grouchy: Can you send it to me or not?