1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Oscar walk-around?

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by SSLFan, Dec 13, 2010.

1. SSLFan Well-Known Member

This picture is from the SSL show Silly Dancing:
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/File:OscarGrundgettaSSLSillyDancing.jpg

My question was is that a full bodied Oscar costume? I know they have one where you can see his feet stick out from the bottom of his trash can, but in this pic, is that his whole body I'm seeing? Plus, his head looks too big to be just a hand puppet. Can someone clarify this for me?:confused:
  2. MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

This looks like a costume that was used in one of the Sesame Street Live stage shows. So it would be a full bodied costume
  3. StarrFilter Member

Yes! It's full body. At the end of that show everyone convinced Oscar to finally get out of his can and dance. So he and Grundgy did "The Everything in the Wrong Place Tango" :)