1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Other Muppet CDs

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by scarecroe, Apr 17, 2002.

1. scarecroe Active Member

Does anyone have pictures/scans of the following CD releases? Back, front, inserts, whatever you've got, however you can present them (we can't do attachments here, maybe email, ftp, web space or whatever else). Thanks in advance!
    • Jim Henson Presents Silly Songs
    • Music From Jim Henson's Muppets, Volume 1
    • Music From Jim Henson's Muppets, Volume 2
    • Rowlf the Dog - Ol' Brown Ears is Back
    • Muppet Babies - Rock It to the Stars
    • Dinosaurs - Big Songs
    • Sesame Street - Sesame Country
  2. scarecroe Active Member

Anyone? These REALLY can't be found anywhere on the net. I've gotten so frustrated looking for them only to come up empty-handed.
  3. Pschtyckque New Member

I've got the Rowlf CD, and both Muppet Hits CDs. I will try and get them scanned for you today.
  4. scarecroe Active Member

Thanks, but I have the two Muppet Hits CDs. I've at least seen a very small (less than 100x100 pixels), blurry scan of the Rowlf CD, but I'd be interested in seeing what the rest of it looked like. As for any of the other CDs released, I've never seen ANY pictures of them. Not even small, blurry ones.
  5. Pschtyckque New Member

Hmm... Can't help out with the others. I will track down my Rowlf CD, and provide a nice quality scan.
  6. BlueFrackle Active Member

Pschtyckque

Id also like a scan of the Cover please, I have the CD but with no cover, its a copy !

Thanks
  7. Pschtyckque New Member

Consider it done. It may be tomorrow, as I could not find the case before leaving for work.
  8. Pschtyckque New Member

Here ya go! The front cover of the Rowlf CD. The back of the insert has two small pics, and the inside has the lyrics, and folds out to a poster of the cover image.

Ol' Brown Ears is Back
  9. scarecroe Active Member

Sweet! I can't believe that this image can't be found easily anywhere on the net. You'd think a fan site might have a scan somewhere.

Thanks!
  10. BlueFrackle Active Member

Pshty,

Thanks man!

see ya
  11. Pschtyckque New Member

Yeah, I'm surprised as well. This CD was not hard for me to obtain, and I always thought it was pretty common. I guess not. Glad I could help.